Recovery and HCG dosage question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lobo00

Hello everyone I have a question, is it possible to recover shrunk testicles while you are on cycle?
I know that the best thing to do would be to always take HCG while on a cycle to avoid missing testicular function and sensitivity, but for those who have not taken HCG since the first day of AAS, how can recover the testicular size while on cycle?
I read that 250-500IU maybe 350IU EOD while on cycle maintains and preserves the size and spermatogenesis of the testicle, but would this dosage also be good to recover their size that has shrunk?
Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I wouldn't even mess around with HCG, go with low dose clomid. Don't take more than 12.5 mg every other day.

Vince

Super Moderator
What is the reasoning behind not taking hcg at no more than 1000iu a week? LH desensitized?
I feel because of your age. Why wouldn't you consider using clomid, I believe it would be ideal for you. Young men have a good chance of success with clomid.

Lobo00

I wouldn't even mess around with HCG, go with low dose clomid. Don't take more than 12.5 mg every other day.
Sorry
Can I ask why low-dose HCG is not good?
Many people say that Hcg can recover testicular size after a cycle...
I need to know

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching