Psilocybin therapy is effective for treatment-resistant depression

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jdthoosier

There's a Netflix series about psychedelics - "How to Change your Mind" - 4 eps, covering MDMA, Mescaline, LSD, and psilocybin and how they are being used in various forms of therapy. I always had a rather negative attitude towards psychedelics but this show really opened my mind towards their potential positive benefits, e.g. in treating depression, PTSD, migraines, and addiction.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have tried each of the therapies in the documentary/book. I wish I had discovered them when I was younger. They would have saved me a lot of time in looking inward to take things less personally and connect with others. The feeling of connection to all living things really rewires areas of your brain. They all give you a new sense of gratitude that is important in any spiritual or psychological work. I can go on forever.

My favorites:

1- Intravenous ketamine (inner peace not attainable unless you are a master meditator)
2- Psylocibin low dose (child-like discovery and fun)
3- Bufo (took care of my fear of death)

My least favorites:

1- Ayahuasca (unless you feel that you are "stuck" and don't know why)
2- Peyote (don't like the upper GI effects)

Environment is super important when using any of these. It is also advisable to have someone to talk to for "integration". MAPS has certified counselors for that: Psychedelic Integration List - MAPS

Fortunate

I am seeing tons of small studies coming out these days. One concern I have is that there are some companies that are trying to patent and commercialize psychedelics. Maybe we will find out in the next 5 to 10 years whether that’s a good thing or bad thing.

I’m reading the book of the movie referenced above. Maybe when I’m done, I’ll watch the movie. It’s very interesting.

Pacman

I have tried each of the therapies in the documentary/book. I wish I had discovered them when I was younger. They would have saved me a lot of time in looking inward to take things less personally and connect with others. The feeling of connection to all living things really rewires areas of your brain. They all give you a new sense of gratitude that is important in any spiritual or psychological work. I can go on forever.

My favorites:

1- Intravenous ketamine (inner peace not attainable unless you are a master meditator)
2- Psylocibin low dose (child-like discovery and fun)
3- Bufo (took care of my fear of death)

My least favorites:

1- Ayahuasca (unless you feel that you are "stuck" and don't know why)
2- Peyote (don't like the upper GI effects)

Environment is super important when using any of these. It is also advisable to have someone to talk to for "integration". MAPS has certified counselors for that: Psychedelic Integration List - MAPS
I am interested in psychedelic therapy. I hope it could help me break certain mental barriers (internal anxieties and depressive episodes) as well as help me improve myself.

I have a few questions about these:

1) Do you feel like you received any authentic therapeutic benefit in the short or long term? Or did it feel more recreational in nature?

2) Are these types of therapies one and done? Or do they need to be repeated for the full benefits?

3) Do these therapies help you "exit out of your own mind" so you aren't stuck within the same exact deterministic tendencies that your brain is used to forcing you to respond with? (sort of a weird question but I hope it makes sense)

4) How does one go about getting into this type of therapy?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is only a partial list of companies racing to get a product approved:

PharmAla Biotech ($MDMA) filed a patent application for 6 MDMA analogs and has been selected as the MDMA manufacturing partner for The University of Sydney's upcoming Phase II clinical trial. Details
Cybin ($CYBN) announced first patient dosing in their Phase I/IIa trial evaluating CYB003, a proprietary deuterated psilocybin analog, as a potential treatment for major depressive disorder. Press Release
Lobe Sciences ($LOBE | $LOBEF) entered into an investment agreement with Cantheon Capital to fund $1.5M USD toward clinical trials in Australia. Lobe Sciences will conduct three clinical trials evaluating their proprietary psilocin analogues. Press Release
Optimi Health ($OPTI | $OPTHF) entered into an international psilocybin supply agreement with Promises Innovative Recovery, a research and educational center focused on innovative treatments with psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. Press Release
Filament Health ($FH | $FLHLF) began dosing patients with their natural psilocybin drug candidate in a Health Canada-approved clinical trial as part of ATMA Journey Centers' psychedelic-assisted therapist training program. Press Release
Mindset Pharma ($MSET | $MSSTF) identified three additional families of highly novel, non-tryptamine, next-generation psychedelic compounds, further expanding their IP portfolio. Press Release
Core One Labs ($COOL | $CLABF) initiated rollout of their commercial sales strategy for their proprietary biosynthetic API psilocybin product. Press Release
Wesana Health ($WESA | $WSNAF) announced the sale of their clinic management assets for USD$2,100,000 as part of an effort to strengthen their balance sheet and streamline the company. Press Release
Mydecine Innovations ($MYCO | $MYCOF) signed a LOI to sell its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mindleap Health, to PanGenomic Health for a purchase price of C$4,000,000. Press Release

Fortunate

This is only a partial list of companies racing to get a product approved:

PharmAla Biotech ($MDMA) filed a patent application for 6 MDMA analogs and has been selected as the MDMA manufacturing partner for The University of Sydney's upcoming Phase II clinical trial. Details
Cybin ($CYBN) announced first patient dosing in their Phase I/IIa trial evaluating CYB003, a proprietary deuterated psilocybin analog, as a potential treatment for major depressive disorder. Press Release
Lobe Sciences ($LOBE | $LOBEF) entered into an investment agreement with Cantheon Capital to fund $1.5M USD toward clinical trials in Australia. Lobe Sciences will conduct three clinical trials evaluating their proprietary psilocin analogues. Press Release
Optimi Health ($OPTI | $OPTHF) entered into an international psilocybin supply agreement with Promises Innovative Recovery, a research and educational center focused on innovative treatments with psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. Press Release
Filament Health ($FH | $FLHLF) began dosing patients with their natural psilocybin drug candidate in a Health Canada-approved clinical trial as part of ATMA Journey Centers' psychedelic-assisted therapist training program. Press Release
Mindset Pharma ($MSET | $MSSTF) identified three additional families of highly novel, non-tryptamine, next-generation psychedelic compounds, further expanding their IP portfolio. Press Release
Core One Labs ($COOL | $CLABF) initiated rollout of their commercial sales strategy for their proprietary biosynthetic API psilocybin product. Press Release
Wesana Health ($WESA | $WSNAF) announced the sale of their clinic management assets for USD$2,100,000 as part of an effort to strengthen their balance sheet and streamline the company. Press Release
Mydecine Innovations ($MYCO | $MYCOF) signed a LOI to sell its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mindleap Health, to PanGenomic Health for a purchase price of C$4,000,000. Press Release
Thanks, @Nelson Vergel. I’m currently on a fence as to whether or not I think to commercialization of these substances is a good thing or a bad thing. There was an interesting article I listened to recently. I’ll try to find the link and post it here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me