Progress coming off 6 years self TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Started a new thread so someone can benefit from a google search.

Here are results 6 weeks into 25mg clomiphene citrate ED as part of coming off of 6 year self administered TRT. I was hoping to have Total T and Free T be higher since LH is so high. All numbers will go down once clomid is out of system. I don't know how I feel about the results. Last injection was March 26th so over two months ago.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

anol1258

Don’t know why I have a second account, but I am the poster. I’ve felt pretty normal this whole recovery process. Stayed optimistic from the start. I’m hoping that my testicles recover more because with LH that high I would have though to have higher total. Also, I’m hoping my SHBG will lower.

Just ordered Boron to increase free T. Lowering dose to 12.5mg ED since I’m running out of this Indian clomid from reliableRx

DS3

Don’t know why I have a second account, but I am the poster. I’ve felt pretty normal this whole recovery process. Stayed optimistic from the start. I’m hoping that my testicles recover more because with LH that high I would have though to have higher total. Also, I’m hoping my SHBG will lower.

Just ordered Boron to increase free T. Lowering dose to 12.5mg ED since I’m running out of this Indian clomid from reliableRx
With results like this, it’s very unlikely that you ever truly shut down with TRT. Your HPGA is likely extremely resilient.

anol1258

With results like this, it’s very unlikely that you ever truly shut down with TRT. Your HPGA is likely extremely resilient.
Yeah that could be true. Luckily my natural LH was tested to be 12.2 (only had one blood test before starting unfortunately)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me