Progesterone Dose for Men

Buy Lab Tests Online
Was looking at the short half life of progesterone. I wonder how that would affect everything. You did scrotal application right? Noticed anything? Ever thought about a sustained released pill from a compounder?
I’ve been on progesterone 20mg cream applied transscrotally every night for the past couple of months. I’ve noticed a huge boost in libido, quality of orgasm, and erection quality

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaytonaJonah

I’ve been on progesterone 20mg cream applied transscrotally every night for the past couple of months. I’ve noticed a huge boost in libido, quality of orgasm, and erection quality
What made you decide that progesterone was what you were missing and so you added it to your protocol?

What made you decide that progesterone was what you were missing and so you added it to your protocol?
My libido had always been off on TRT despite trying a bunch of different protocols. A guy posted about a boost in libido with the cream applied to the scrotum so I thought I would give it a try. The cream is only $15 on Amazon. I noticed an increase in libido starting around day two. It’s the closest I’ve felt libido wise since before TRT.

Z

Zibernet

My libido had always been off on TRT despite trying a bunch of different protocols. A guy posted about a boost in libido with the cream applied to the scrotum so I thought I would give it a try. The cream is only $15 on Amazon. I noticed an increase in libido starting around day two. It’s the closest I’ve felt libido wise since before TRT.

Pregnenolone didn't do the trick?

ivkonst2017

Cant remember if I mentioned here, but without HVG on TRT I also dont have libido at all. Before TRT Ive always had huge sex drive, errection sucked then.

Gman86

Difficult question now because I have issuea with the HCG prosucts here nkw, but very small doses like 100ui daily or 200 EOD or 250 E3D. On more I get side effects
Do u notice any side effects from 100mg ED and 200mg EOD, compared to 250mg E3D? Both 100mg ED and 200mg EOD equals 700iu’s/ week. 250mg E3D equals out to 583iu’s/ week. Not a huge difference, jc if u notice any differences between 700iu’s/ week and 583iu’s/ week

Anonymon

I’ve been on that same cream for a bit in the evening off and on applied to the skin, but will switch to lubing up the boys with it starting tonight. Will make for an interesting comparison. Through my stomach skin, it’s a little calming.

Also been on an Amazon pregnenolone cream at 50mg (2 pumps) in the morning for a few weeks. I get a noticeable increase in energy and mood on it. First time I took it at night and it made me sleepy, but after it did the opposite and I switched to mornings. Anecdotally, it makes me feel similar to how I feel when my cortisol is higher through supplementation, only more of the positive sides of that and less of the negative.

Gianluca

I’ve been on that same cream for a bit in the evening off and on applied to the skin, but will switch to lubing up the boys with it starting tonight. Will make for an interesting comparison. Through my stomach skin, it’s a little calming.

Also been on an Amazon pregnenolone cream at 50mg (2 pumps) in the morning for a few weeks. I get a noticeable increase in energy and mood on it. First time I took it at night and it made me sleepy, but after it did the opposite and I switched to mornings. Anecdotally, it makes me feel similar to how I feel when my cortisol is higher through supplementation, only more of the positive sides of that and less of the negative.

I believe I get the same feeling on the capsule, I can take it at night and I sometime sleep fine or better, but I often think it does just the opposite. I just finished a two weeks trial with 50mg microznized capsule at night, it didn’t work in the past and it still doesn’t now at bedtime. I will start taking it about lunch time instead, when I usually get a dip in energy

DixieWrecked

This is really encouraging. I celebrate your success with you! I always lo ve hearing from people that figure it out.

Do you take hcg as well or just TRT and preg?

This is really encouraging. I celebrate your success with you! I always lo ve hearing from people that figure it out.

Do you take hcg as well or just TRT and preg?
Yes. I’ve always had to play around with the dose of HCG because too much of a weekly dose causes ED and then anxiety/depression. I was on 100 IU EOD but have had to lower it to 70 EOD or even skip a dose of I notice any symptoms.

mhinesii

You might want to try lower and less frequent doses of topical progesterone cream. I started with it several months ago at 1 pump (20mg) sscrotal application daily before bed and it seemed to help with calmness, etc. for a couple of weeks, then estrogen levels jumped up and caused problems. High doses of progesterone get eventually converted to estrogen. Found out that the half-life for topical applied progesterone is 30-40 hours, so dropped my dose to .25 pumps (5 mg) every other night. For the last few months this has worked well, so far. Currently take Test cypionate 62mg SQ twice weekly, 12,5mg DHEA daily, .21mg Anastrazole daily, NO HCG and 5mg progesterone scrotally every other night. Been on TRT for 8 years, 65 yr old, 6' 1", 220lb, total Test 550, E2 LC/MS Labcorp 58. I believe that the addition of DHEA and progesterone fill in some of the gaps that TRT causes.

DixieWrecked

Good feedback. Thanks. I had a feeling that the rapid onset of effects meant I was over doing it. I gotta say, I feel soooo relaxed. Too relaxed haha

Gman86

You might want to try lower and less frequent doses of topical progesterone cream. I started with it several months ago at 1 pump (20mg) sscrotal application daily before bed and it seemed to help with calmness, etc. for a couple of weeks, then estrogen levels jumped up and caused problems. High doses of progesterone get eventually converted to estrogen. Found out that the half-life for topical applied progesterone is 30-40 hours, so dropped my dose to .25 pumps (5 mg) every other night. For the last few months this has worked well, so far. Currently take Test cypionate 62mg SQ twice weekly, 12,5mg DHEA daily, .21mg Anastrazole daily, NO HCG and 5mg progesterone scrotally every other night. Been on TRT for 8 years, 65 yr old, 6' 1", 220lb, total Test 550, E2 LC/MS Labcorp 58. I believe that the addition of DHEA and progesterone fill in some of the gaps that TRT causes.
So ur almost taking a 1/4 tab of anastrozole daily?

How do u know that the 20mg of prog cream was giving u high E2 symptoms?

Prog seems to inhibit E2, u sure that u weren’t experiencing low E2 symptoms from the 20mg of prog cream?

DixieWrecked

I just woke up from another incredible nights sleep. It just blows my mind I am sleeping this well. Progesterone was absolutely the missing peice of the puzzle for me as far as sleep is concerned. TRT must have bottomed out my Progesterone. The sleep is so restful on 1 full pump of progesterone cream to the scrotum.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me