Pregnyl Vs Ovidac (hCG)

Buy Lab Tests Online

jacb

I know that some people have a preference for Pregnyl when it come to hCG.

But can somebody with knowledge explain to me how the IU system works ... Am I not correct is saying that any brand of hCG administered in the same IU quantity should have the same effect? Or are there more factors at play?

I find that Pregnyl seems to have more effect than Ovidac at the same IU level. Because of this I am considering upping my Ovidac IU dose. Any other hCG users having a similar issue with Ovidac? I have tried more than one batch.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jacb

It seems that I am not the first to ask this question, Link: “All HCG is NOT the same. Your balls care“.

Is there any form of test that could be conducted on our hCG supplies that would tell us once and for all what strength the various brand names are supplying?

Maybe the question would be who would pay for such a test and are all batches truly standardised?

Very hard to settle on a protocol if during these difficult times (Covid-19) when we are forced to change brand names Due to supply issues and all brands/strengths of hCG are not created equal!

Last edited:

jacb

Could this be a factor?

2E6176F7-DF58-4D26-8A7C-3E485ADF2586.jpeg

Are rHCG products much more expensive?

Do rHCG products offer better efficacy? It would seem not following a basic Google search .... ?

Perhaps rHCG products offer more consistent IU standardisation between product batches?

Anyone ?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale