pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic profile of a novel recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mastodont

First-in-human trial assessing the pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic profile of a novel recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin in healthy women and men of reproductive age​

First published: 13 May 2021

https://doi.org/10.1111/cts.13037

Presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, June 23–26, 2019, Vienna, Austria.

Funding information

This trial was funded by Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark.

Could not find this on here, so here goes, to my knowledge at least Pregnyl 5000iu is CG alfa, the interesting stuff is here:

Part 3: Single dose PD in men​

The mean baseline corrected serum testosterone concentrations after single dosing of CG beta and CG alfa are shown in Figure 3.

[IMG alt="Details are in the caption following the image"]https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/cms/asset/0bdb0775-d532-4cf0-b19e-c5d267c425fe/cts13037-fig-0003-m.png[/IMG]
FIGURE 3
Open in figure viewerPowerPoint

Time course of baseline corrected serum testosterone concentrations after single s.c. administration of CG beta and CG alfa to men in part 3 of the trial. Individual serum concentrations are shown with dots and the arithmetic mean with solid lines. Standard deviation is shown with shaded areas. CG, chorionic gonadotropin

The median time for reaching baseline corrected maximal testosterone concentration was 96 h (range 48–168 h) after a single s.c. injection of 125 µg CG beta and 72 h (range 48–120 h) after a single s.c. injection of 125 µg CG alfa with geometric mean testosterone plasma Cmax concentrations of 7.1 ng/ml (CV%: 30%) and 6.7 ng/ml (CV%: 32%), respectively. In accordance with the concentration profiles and exposure of CG beta and CG alfa, the testosterone AUCt was 1.6–fold (90% CI = 1.50–1.68) greater after administration with CG beta than with CG alfa.

1668286393516.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mastodont

Well i should have known you had posted it, sorry about the repost, kind of surprised it did not spark any conversation. I always wondered why i can feel hcg for a week, when people talk about 24hr half life, well this explains it.

madman

Super Moderator
Well i should have known you had posted it, sorry about the repost, kind of surprised it did not spark any conversation. I always wondered why i can feel hcg for a week, when people talk about 24hr half life, well this explains it.

It's all good there are way too many threads on here to sift through!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me