Penis Girth Enhancement Video

Buy Lab Tests Online

My friend Dr. Luis Casavantes in Mexico is quickly becoming the leader on penis girth augmentation. He uses injections of a PMMA (polymethyl-methacrylate) fillers which contain about 20 percent of tiny PMMA microspheres that are suspended in 80 percent of purified collagen gel. A few months after it is injected, the collagen gel breaks down and your body produces its own natural collagen to fill out the space under the skin.

For more information visit: http://girthenhancement.com/
Wow, that video makes it look fantastic. Has anyone done this and willing to share on the forum?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have a friend that got this. He likes it since it really made his penis thicker and it hangs lower (making it look longer when soft). Two drawbacks: his penis head looks too small for his girth and he cannot use Trimix since he cannot inject it in his penis due to the PMMA.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is another procedure:

Voltz

I have a friend that got this. He likes it since it really made his penis thicker and it hangs lower (making it look longer when soft). Two drawbacks: his penis head looks too small for his girth and he cannot use Trimix since he cannot inject it in his penis due to the PMMA.
That is incorrect. Dr C from Avanti has stated Trimix can be used.

Voltz

It must be new information. He is a friend of mine and I clearly remember that he said that. Have you had the procedure and used Trimix? Thanks
Im scheduled for PMMA on 10/20. I have read numerous reports of patients using trimix post PMMA with success. Typically need a longer needle to get into the corpus. I absolutely came across discussions with Ian, Dr M and Dr C stating the use of trimix is not affected by the implant and the implant is in no danger of being damaged. I haven't used trimix but it was a concern whether or not I would be able to use it in the future post PMMA...I am however going to call Ian today to hear it directly from him now that you have contradicted this.

Voltz

It must be new information. He is a friend of mine and I clearly remember that he said that. Have you had the procedure and used Trimix? Thanks
Just got off the phone with Ian. He confirmed trimix can absolutely be used. My other concern was whether or not PMMA would get in the way of a Doppler ultrasound if needed in the future. His answer was no, but you must wait two months post procedure.

bluerage

Is this a permanent change or do you need follow up shots to keep the girth?
On average what would be the cost for this procedure?

Voltz

Permanent depending on the product you choose. I suggest visiting Index
If you're truly interested in learning about the different options.

Voltz

As far as PMMA goes it is permanent. May require follow up visits to achieve desired size and to touch up aesthetic issues. Cost varies on product, number of procedures and Practitioner.

DixieWrecked

Wow! I fall directly into the target demographic of simple-minded male that wants a giant dong. I'm sold.

Could one use a penis pump for erection maintenance if they had this done?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Wow! I fall directly into the target demographic of simple-minded male that wants a giant dong. I'm sold.

Could one use a penis pump for erection maintenance if they had this done?
Ask them

DixieWrecked

Ask them
They replied quickly to an email and said that you can.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me