Pct results, need some advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

nickhardin22

Test 316 ngl
Estradiol 25.5
Free test 12.8
LH 7.7
FSH 5.3

I used steroids for about 8 months a year ago, didn’t do blood work before and didn’t use any PCT. At the end I got really bad folliculites and just stopped completely. In about 4 months that cleared up and about 7 months ago I got hit by a car while I was working on the road breaking my back in 2 places so i haven’t been able to be as active as i once was. I have lost libido, I feel depressed a lot when I know I should be grateful I survived the accident. No morning wood and I feel like my nipples are slightly sensitive. I’m with Kaiser I told my dr about this had him check everything and he just said I’m fine that’s why I went ahead and got blood work on my own. What do you guys suggest my next course of action be? Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• CB34EEE0-0528-4977-8B7F-FC6C8D42D736.jpeg
    CB34EEE0-0528-4977-8B7F-FC6C8D42D736.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 148
  • E838304B-2FBC-45E1-BE84-40922378556C.jpeg
    E838304B-2FBC-45E1-BE84-40922378556C.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 154
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

Yours is a good example of how the lowering of the reference range can affect people. In case you were not already aware of this, the reference range for TT was lowered about a year ago - the old low end cut off was 348. A "by the numbers" doctor would not have been able to just say "everything is fine" just a year ago, and those numbers are indeed somewhat low, especially considering your age (your DOB is visible on your labs...you're not even 30 yet).

I'll just put this out there for someone more knowledgeable than myself to address, but would you guys say that his LH number seems high for his TT?

When you say you're "not as active as you once were", is that code for being overweight? Be totally honest with the guys on here - people will try to help you. If so, that is the first thing you should address, in whatever ways you can. General health comes first imho, then focus on hormones.

If you are otherwise healthy/normal weight and you are willing to go on TRT, you might consider contacting one of the site sponsors (Prime Body, Defy) to discuss your situation. You'll have to pay out of pocket, and the costs do add up over the years. This is why I mention being sure that everything else is as good as it can be before turning to TRT.

Last edited:

nickhardin22

Yours is a good example of how the lowering of the reference range can affect people. In case you were not already aware of this, the reference range for TT was lowered about a year ago - the old low end cut off was 348. A "by the numbers" doctor would not have been able to just say "everything is fine" just a year ago, and those numbers are indeed somewhat low, especially considering your age (your DOB is visible on your labs...you're not even 30 yet).

I'll just put this out there for someone more knowledgeable than myself to address, but would you guys say that his LH number seems high for his TT?

When you say you're "not as active as you once were", is that code for being overweight? Be totally honest with the guys on here - people will try to help you. If so, that is the first thing you should address, in whatever ways you can. General health comes first imho, then focus on hormones.

If you are otherwise healthy/normal weight and you are willing to go on TRT, you might consider contacting one of the site sponsors (Prime Body, Defy) to discuss your situation. You'll have to pay out of pocket, and the costs do add up over the years. This is why I mention being sure that everything else is as good as it can be before turning to TRT.

Thank you for taking the time to reply,

Well I’m 6’1 I’m 240, I am normally around 210-215 when I am working and training but since I got in the accident I walk for an hour a day but it’s not even close to how active I used to be I was good for a few months after the accident then the depression shit hit me sugar cravings and I gained a shit ton of weight in a 3 month period. I’ve been this weight a few years ago and never had the libido or erection issues.

Last edited:
Id work thru the Depression and the weight gain, continue the recovery from the accident, I would confront those issues before considering TRT. I don't think those things, resolved, will negate the hormonal issues but your chances of TRT will be much much better without the mental and weight issues youre coping with now.

nickhardin22

Are you taking prescription pain killers? Your liver enzymes are high too, are you drinking alcohol?
I take a 10mg norco a couple times a week if I can’t sleep from the pain, and I drink but hardly ever just a beer here or there. I got bloodwork through Kaiser a month ago and it came back my ALT was 80, then I had more testing done for hep c etc it was all normal. The dr said it was most likely due to low activity and a poor diet but scheduled me for an ultrasound on March 1 just to make sure.

nickhardin22

Id work thru the Depression and the weight gain, continue the recovery from the accident, I would confront those issues before considering TRT. I don't think those things, resolved, will negate the hormonal issues but your chances of TRT will be much much better without the mental and weight issues youre coping with now.
That is sound advice, I’m going to try my best to get back to my old weight, eating healthier and then take the same test again And see if my levels have improved.

SilverSurfer

The reason I asked is given your accident, opiates are notorious for giving you sugar cravings, plus raise prolactin levels, which suppress testosterone. But if you’re not taking them daily, I can’t imagine it would be the issue.

nickhardin22

The reason I asked is given your accident, opiates are notorious for giving you sugar cravings, plus raise prolactin levels, which suppress testosterone. But if you’re not taking them daily, I can’t imagine it would be the issue.

Yah i never take them daily, max 3 days out of the week that’s why I’m worried about the sonogram

nickhardin22

Do you think that Losing the weight and being more active can raise my levels naturally? Or do you think that this low level was a result of using steroids and never rebounding 100% ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me