Part 2 - "Testosterone & Men's Health"

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
6:08-13:46 (estradiol)

30:26-34:57 (Clomid/hCG)

Dr. Abraham Morgentaler is a board-certified urologist, renowned medical researcher, and entrepreneur most recognized for his role in elevating men's health to an emerging clinical specialty of crucial importance. In 1999, Dr. Morgentaler launched Men's Health Boston (MHB), the first comprehensive men's health center in the U.S. MHB's reputation as a center of excellence rose in lockstep with Dr. Morgentaler's clinical research on the relationship between testosterone deficiency, male sexual dysfunction, and prostate health. The findings were irrefutable and transformative.

Dr. Morgentaler's studies proved that too low, not too high, levels of testosterone could be a precursor for prostate disease. Dr. Morgentaler's clinical and research findings boldly inverted the traditional urological medical community's previous assumptions about testosterone levels. Skeptical and resistant, most continued to eschew testosterone therapy as an option for their patients. Nevertheless, he persevered, standing on the firm ground of solid medical science, positive patient response, and nearly 200 published research studies. Today, Dr. Morgentaler is internationally respected and widely known as the "Father of Testosterone Therapy." Dr. Morgentaler received his Medical Doctorate from Harvard University, completed his residency at the New England Deaconess Hospital, and a Surgery Fellowship at Harvard Medical School. He is currently an Associate Clinical Professor of Urology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator

Screenshot (21174).png

Screenshot (21175).png

Screenshot (21176).png

Screenshot (21177).png

He did the follow up with me after my prostate biopsy. He explained much of this to me at that time. Very patient and brilliant guy. I wish more doctors would listen to this video. I have a new PCP who I had to explain all this to when he began to question my being on testosterone. This research needs to be made known.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me