madman

Super Moderator

Screenshot (3800).png

Screenshot (3801).png

Screenshot (3802).png

Screenshot (3803).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jucaro

I have seen the complete video and I find it very impacting about the use of hcg, I wish it was a new light, but it is from in 2014 and I can’t see any movement toward using systematically hcg instead of testosterone... then somethig doesn’t work very well when treating testisterone deficiency sindrome only with HCG.
May be it could be appropriate in situations when the main goal is to improve somatic conditions but sexual performance or libido is not the matter, which do is in younger people.
I have seen the best result when hcg is just supplementing the exogenous testosterone.
HCG doesn’t work exactly the same way than LH, it make the testicles to produce bigger amounts of estradiol, being a limiting factor for its use as replacing of LH.
Do you agree? @Nelson Vergel

forumjoe

Any way to get some additional information on the protocols being used? What about the suppression of hpta by hcg - in the presentation he had people recovering pretty fast after stopping and if I understood correctly settle at higher levels of natural T?

xqfq

One thing that's remarkable about the video is the line:

"Starting therapy at testosterone level 15 nmol/L (432.63 ng/dL) - too late..."

Compare that to the attitude from many physicians these days who refuse to treat even profoundly hypogonadal, symptomatic men.

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator
Any way to get some additional information on the protocols being used? What about the suppression of hpta by hcg - in the presentation he had people recovering pretty fast after stopping and if I understood correctly settle at higher levels of natural T?

4. The treatment of late-onset hypogonadism

4.1 Late-onset hypogonadism and hCG therapy

The effect of the treatment of 908 patients taking hCG was described in 2010 (Gomula & Rabijewski, 2010). Below, I present a further study of 1200 men (age range 20-89 years; mean, 54). The mean follow-up period of the patients was over 37 months. During the therapy with hCG (2 x 5000 i.u. per week), there was an average increase in serum concentrations of total testosterone from 18.4 nmol/L to 38.59 nmol/L. It was noted that during the hCG therapy, there was no increase in SHBG. On the contrary, the SHBG concentrations even showed a slight decrease. This meant that as the result of hCG treatment, free and bioavailable testosterone concentrations increased. The rise was proportional to that in total testosterone, as was reported (Fiers & Kaufman, 1999). There was an average increase in free testosterone concentrations from 0.0829 ng/mL (1.98%) to 0.201 ng/mL (2.29%) The bio-available testosterone concentration also increased: − on average from 1.94 ng/mL (46.4%) to 4.71 ng /mL (53.6%). At the same time, there was a steady increase in the average concentration of estradiol, from 138.6 pmol/L to 280.9 pmol/L. In parallel, the average PSA level decreased by 40% (from 3.09 ng/mL to 1.83 ng/mL) after 37 months of therapy. These results are shown in Table 9, below.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
SEX HORMONES
Edited by Raghvendra K. Dubey

Chapter 6 Late-Onset Hypogonadism - New Point of View 115
Andrzej Gomuła

Attachments

• 2021MAR20-LOH-NPW-b28357358 (1).pdf
    11.8 MB · Views: 122
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic