Opinions on TRT Dosages for Exercise Training.

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'll keep it simple. Looking to get the most out of the gym.

Currently on 160mg Thursday and 40mg Monday. Do you guys think the 160mg would spike levels higher initially or would 100x2 be more effective for gaining muscle and overall health?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Get a new doctor!
I would split it into 100mg on Monday and Thursdays - less of a spike in Test and E2 than 160mg all at once
Last night I had to take my shot. did my 160mg and took .5 AI. I didn't want to but I've been retaining water some and not getting morning erections. Had erections in the night and morning and pissed my brains out when i got up. I know that sounds gross, but I haven't had a good piss in a bit. I think my E2 was really high. This is my last week of this weird dosing. I didn't want to take the AI but I think it helped. Thanks again.

my advice, is this a doctor your insurance will cover? If so, abandon for a few months. Seek defy medical expert consultation, as they’re probably #1 in the world. Get dialed in then reconnect with your old doctor and bring your defy records asking to take over the treatment so insurance covers you.
Hi, my doc is covered by my insurance , my script is not. Thanks for your advice, going to look up your suggestion.

Get a new doctor!
I would split it into 100mg on Monday and Thursdays - less of a spike in Test and E2 than 160mg all at once
Is it your opinion that 100x2 has the potential to place testosterone at 900 to 1000? my 160mg on day of shot had me at 700. Of course anything is better than my 120 testosterone. I've been sick for so long though that I don't wanna feel okay, I wanna feel fantastic!

Indy57

Is it your opinion that 100x2 has the potential to place testosterone at 900 to 1000? my 160mg on day of shot had me at 700. Of course anything is better than my 120 testosterone. I've been sick for so long though that I don't wanna feel okay, I wanna feel fantastic!
Yes- and then some! Do you next blood work ( if you switch to 100mg twice a week ) on a Monday morning before your next shot. You’ll need to wait about 8 weeks for the change to level off but you will likely be over 1000

Nomad

100mg e3d had me at 1099 right before my next injection.

my first TRT doc had me at 240mg once a week injections and 867 was my low point, my peak was probably 2500 lol

I would suggest looking at ALL your blood work numbers to determine dosage and frequency. And yes, that doc clearly doesn't know what he/she is talking about and that would be a red flag for me right away. I haven't tried Defy because my doc is great, but if I received the treatment and protocol you received I would switch as quickly as possible.

Regarding the best protocol to get the most out of the gym, I will be completely honest. Testosterone is just one small part of the big puzzle. To get the absolute most out of the gym I would say it's 80% diet and commitment. All the testosterone is going to do for you is help with the ability to lose fat and build the muscle. But without proper diet, you will never see the results you want out of the gym. Take it from someone who has been chubby and finally decided to take nutrition seriously in the past 6 months. I've been in the upper 900-1,200 bracket of my testosterone and working what I thought was hard in the gym and it didn't matter. Once I changed my nutrition, EVERYTHING changed. It's all about knowing what to eat, when to eat it, and how much of it to eat.

Again, in my opinion, get the nutrition side on point first for optimal results. The testosterone is just icing on the cake to help with the results.

slicktop

So confused when I see these protocols, but I've never asked... what's the reasoning or theory behind this "uneven" dosing schedule? Not judging, but it seems like the dumbest way possible to do TRT.

OP: if you're in the gym 3-5 days a week, you're recovering 7 days a week. You'll respond best with a consistent testosterone level- a spike does you no good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me