Nocturnal Penile Tumescence on Cycle?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreatDane

Hi all.

I am a 47 year old male with 20 years of anabolic steroid use/abuse in my history.
During the years i have noticed that Estrogen/Estrogen management will affect my erections, but i am not sure on what the problem is, since hormonal bloodwork is not covered in Denmark where medical is "free".

When you administer drugs yourself, the view from the medical society is, that they will not assist in your bad habits on the publics dime.

Anyway, I cycle 16-20 weeks every summer and go OFF the rest of the time.

When i start using Testosterone my libido and nocturnal erections skyrocket and stay high for weeks until i start using Aromasin to treat gyno symptoms.

I use 25mg Aromasin weekly to balance the conversion from 500mg sustanon (250mg x 2 EW) and 30mg Dbol ED.

That is not enough to stop the gyno, but still enough to affect my libido and nocturnal erections, that will decline.

I know bloodwork would throw some light on the problem, but in your experience, what is most likely here?
Bloodpressure is normal btw.

A - Aromasin as a drug kills the libido/morning wood compared to other AIs.
B - High Estrogen kills the libido/morning wood.
C - Low Estrogen kills the libido/morning wood.

I post this on my own risk to get flamed for not spending many 1000 Kroner to get bloodwork done on a private clinic in another part of Denmark :D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I disagree with "A", Ive used Aromasin and that did not occur to me.

Too we deal with dosing that is in the realm of replacement, we don't work thru Cycles and what you're doing...men's health forum...you might try TNation or another similar forum for help with your cycle.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
B is not true.
Excessive androgen doses kill libido and cause ED in many long term bodybuilders. Sleep quality decreases, blood pressure increases, blood viscosity increases (and affects blood flow to the penis), etc

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me