night time pinning

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shanem

Hey Guys, I looked for the answer to this question and didnt see it, so here it goes. I was talking to my medical practitioner and we were talking about my issues with lack of sleep. The person told me that it might be because I inject at night which will cause insomnia. i have never heard this. Thoughts?

BTW, I have not figured out how to pin every 3.5 days without pinning at night once per week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey Guys, I looked for the answer to this question and didnt see it, so here it goes. I was talking to my medical practitioner and we were talking about my issues with lack of sleep. The person told me that it might be because I inject at night which will cause insomnia. i have never heard this. Thoughts?

BTW, I have not figured out how to pin every 3.5 days without pinning at night once per week.

Testosterone has a tonic effect on the CNS and can make some individuals feel amped up especially post-injection as T levels increase much quicker than many think.

Post-injection levels will start increasing within the first few hours and will peak 8-12 hr.

If you find injecting late in the evening interferes with sleep then try tweaking your protocol (injection time).

If you are pinning twice weekly (every 3.5 days) then most would be doing the first shot in the am and 3.5 days later the second shot in the pm (roughly 84 hrs between injections).

I would just switch over to pinning every 3 days in the am but you may want to tweak your T dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me