Newbie confused by prescription, help please

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The link says.
Model simulation showed that both 250mg and 500mg would incur an average increase of body weight of 3.5kg at 8 weeks after dosing. A polynomial change point model also identifies that there is a tendency for lipid decrease after TC administration. However, no difference was found in the lipid change between three dose groups, which precludes any definite conclusion on the effect of long-term TC administration on lipid profiles.

T

tareload

The link says.
Model simulation showed that both 250mg and 500mg would incur an average increase of body weight of 3.5kg at 8 weeks after dosing. A polynomial change point model also identifies that there is a tendency for lipid decrease after TC administration. However, no difference was found in the lipid change between three dose groups, which precludes any definite conclusion on the effect of long-term TC administration on lipid profiles.
I posted so folks can see how these PK Models work and the mathematical framework if interested. Madman has posted this study before as well.

Thanks for taking a look.

JA Battle

@readalot ive referenced your charts many times. Thank you so much for putting those together for us. I have a favor to ask; is there any way you can graph what 50 mg in the morning and then 25 mg in the pm would do to serum levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me