Nelson Vergel 's Testosterone plus HCG Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

"Usual dose of 350-500 IU two times a week for prevention/reversal of testicular atrophy. No data have been published on this use."

Nelson, I have been using the Crisler's protocol since maybe 2007, 250iu two days before the testosterone injection and 1 day before totaling 500iu. Is that protocol still advisable.

Dr. Crisler:
"I am now shifting that regimen forward one day. In other words, my test cyp TRT patients now take their HCG at 250IU two days before, as well as the day immediately previous to, their IM shot. All administer their HCG subcutaneously, and dosage may be adjusted as necessary (I have yet to see more than 350IU per dose required)."

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson, I have been using the Crisler's protocol since maybe 2007, 250iu two days before the testosterone injection and 1 day before totaling 500iu. Is that protocol still advisable.
How are you feeling? How are your testicles? How is your libido? If they are all good, then stick with that protocol.

I believe that needle fatigue can be a problem in the long term for many of us. That is why I do not like injecting more than twice per week (only two injections, not four)

BigTex

I certainly agree with the needle fatigue. 42 something years of this stuff you do get needle fatigue. At times I felt like a pin cushion. Especially when I added peptides 3x/d.

Yea, I guess I feel OK, testicles, Nelson I have been on this for so long I honestly have no idea what is normal anymore. The libido is OK I guess for being almost 66 years old. I may play with the dose a little and see if I can detect any changes. Thanks Nelson!

jacb

Hcg and test in the same syringe which goes in first or does it matter
I don’t believe it does not matter medically, however from a user point of view I have found it best to load the testosterone into the syringe first.

The testosterone carrier is oil based and the HCG is water based making it much less viscous.

When you inject the water based product first and follow up with the oil based product, very little if any of the product “bleeds” out of the injection site. When you inject the products in the reverse order (HCT) last, I find a small amount does bleed out and is wasted (reduced iu).

Bremster

Regarding Hcg and testosterone in the same syringe, I had air bubbles in the syringe and am at a loss on how to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

jobshopper

Regarding Hcg and testosterone in the same syringe, I had air bubbles in the syringe and am at a loss on how to get rid of them. Any suggestions?
"Injecting a small air bubble into the skin or a muscle is usually harmless. But it might mean you aren't getting the full dose of medicine, because the air takes up space in the syringe."

Ricky V

Hi Nelson and everyone, basically i split my 250 vial in 3 shots and take 500 iu of HCG every other day, so every other hcg shot i also take one of the test enan shots. How is this strategy? Any recommendations? Also my main question is, i have added hcg for a few months now, ive been on trt maybe 2 1/2 - 3 years but my testicles have definitely atrophied and im looking to see how to reverse if possible but my main concern is fertility. Any suggestions or actions i should take? Thanks a lot!

bixt

That dose is ok for maintenance and gradual recovery. When actual conception is desired, do a sperm test and go from there if its low. For example at that stage 1500IU HCG x 3 a week + some amount of FSH or HMG is a good starting point if staying on TRT. If 3-6 months after that your numbers are not good, quit TRT temporarily and start clomid 1/4 tablet daily for 3-6 months.

Ricky V

That dose is ok for maintenance and gradual recovery. When actual conception is desired, do a sperm test and go from there if its low. For example at that stage 1500IU HCG x 3 a week + some amount of FSH or HMG is a good starting point if staying on TRT. If 3-6 months after that your numbers are not good, quit TRT temporarily and start clomid 1/4 tablet daily for 3-6 months.
Thank you!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching