Needing help raising estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kazman

Im seeking advice on how I can raise my estrogen. Its been low for over 6 months. I do my test shots twice per week(150mg total). I have tried raising my dose and also just doing one shot per week but I feel even worse if my testosterone gets to high.. So my question is- Can clomid help raise my e2 if I'm already on testosterone? I've been reading through stickies on here and most say clomid has no effect if your already on exogenous testosterone..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Would like to see your labs, please post them.

Cheap DHEA tablet from walmart would be the easiest possible way to get some Estrogen, should aromatase a bit on first pass through the Liver.

Kazman

Im sorry I should have added more to post about things I've tried. DHEA and HCG seem to make me very irritable. I've have some success which each but I think when I combine either of them with to much T and low e2 I get all kinds of side effects.
I should also note I recently started taking life Flo pregnenolone. I felt an increase sense of well being then maybe a week later started noticing my low e signs/symptoms.
I just had a full labs done on Thursday when I was really feeling rough so I'm hoping they give me some insight on whats going on.
Has there been any guys that have had success taking clomid solely to increase e2? Or even trying estrogen creams?

HCG may do the same thing thru that stim to the testes; aromatase. If it makes you very irritable...it's Estrogen almost certainly. Note to you're just too vague...no mention of how much youre using. All this discussion just doesn't amount to much. For instance...if 5mg of DHEA makes you irritable, that makes little sense. But if you're taking 50mg, that makes all the sense in the world; overdose. Numbers...labs...doses...you're just talking in the wind.

Kazman

I totally understand what your saying. I know you are just trying to help and I'm not giving enough info to go off of. Right now I'm not sure I want to mess with DHEA until I get my labs back. I'm more so looking for peoples opinions on trying clomid or estrogen cream to raise their e2. Have you heard of anyone having success with either of those, Vince?

Kazman

Thank you! That was exactly what I was looking for. Ill try to do some more searching for other guys that have used estradiol creams and what kinds/brands.
If anyone else has hopefully they chime in :)

DragonBits

It's still important to know what your levels of TT, SHBG and E2 are currently. You can just write and post them, or attach a copy of your recent labs.

There isn't much information on how to raise E2 without taking an E2 cream. I doubt DHEA is a reliable way to raise E2, meaning in some men it does, some it doesn't.

How low is low is the question, and TT drives E2 and shbg does influence free E2.

Kazman

TT-1324
Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL
FT-43.6
Reference Range: 9.3-26.5 pg/mL
E2-18.6
Reference Range: 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Those are most recent labs but I just had a full panel done on Thursday that I can share as soon as I get results. I think low 20s is the highest I've ever tested for E2. I did abuse AIs in the past which I'm sure as done some damage. I would always swear I had high estrogen and every time I tested it was low.. I haven't touched an AI in probably 8 months. Pre TRT my e2 was low though.
I feel better when my TT is much lower and injecting twice a week or e3d. I tried to raise e2 by doing one shot a week but my T goes to high and I feel like garbage.

DragonBits

TT-1324
FT-43.6
E2-18.6

Those are most recent labs but I just had a full panel done on Thursday that I can share as soon as I get results. I think low 20s is the highest I've ever tested for E2. I did abuse AIs in the past which I'm sure as done some damage. I would always swear I had high estrogen and every time I tested it was low.. I haven't touched an AI in probably 8 months. Pre TRT my e2 was low though.
I feel better when my TT is much lower and injecting twice a week or e3d. I tried to raise e2 by doing one shot a week but my T goes to high and I feel like garbage.

If it were me, I wouldn't get that concerned with 18.6 E2, though it is low considering the TT. BTW, it was the sensitive test? While the standard test typically measures high, it has been said it sometimes measures lower that the sensitive test.

E2 does follow TT, but I am not sure it follows it immediately. Meaning E2 might take more time to reflect a higher TT.

Vince

Super Moderator
TT-1324
FT-43.6
E2-18.6

That is the wrong estradiol test. You had the Roche ECLIA methodology test for women. You need the Estradiol Sensitive LC/MS/MS assay.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me