My wife has colon cancer.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve been super busy. On Monday my wife was diagnosed with colon cancer.

The reason she had a colonoscopy, her iron has been very low. They also went down her throat and checked for any issues.

We met with the surgeon yesterday and he said it looks contained. She had interferon treatment today to increase her iron levels. She will need four more treatments to raise her levels.

Next she will be having a CT scan to make sure the cancer has not spread.

Her spirits are great and it’s making us even closer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

The reason she had a colonoscopy, her iron has been very low. They also went down her throat and checked for any issues.

We met with the surgeon yesterday and he said it looks contained. She had interferon treatment today to increase her iron levels. She will need four more treatments to raise her levels.

Thank you for letting us know Vince. We will keep her in our prayers. please keep us updated.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am so sorry, Vince. It’s not easy at all. At least she has you to advocate and make sense of all the physician conversations. When someone is told they have cancer, it’s not easy to concentrate of the next steps. It’s super important to have someone like you there in all discussions to make sure she gets the best care possible. We are here to support you in anything you need.

Let me know if you guys need help with managing side effects of chemo. I had lymphoma 7 years ago and became pretty good at accessing treatments that prevent anemia, mucositis and weight loss. Luckily, colon cancer is not hormone dependent, so there are things she can use like testosterone, etc.

Hang in there and know we are here for you.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks guys for all the nice replies.

When we met with the surgeon on Wednesday. He was so nice, took his time and explain everything to us. He gave us as much time as we need it to get all our answers. He’s going to do robotic surgery on her and remove about 18” of her colon. Along with the blood vessels and lymph nodes. To check for cancer.

He really put our minds at ease. I’m really happy that we’re having him do the surgery.

But first she needs a CT scan which also checks for cancer.

Willyt

Sorry to hear that Vince. I’ve always appreciated all of the practical advice you have given on this forum. Sounds like your wife is in good hands. Please do keep us posted.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for the nice replies.

She has 4 more intravenous iron infusions and ct scan on Wednesday. She feels hundred percent perfect, no symptoms. She’s full of energy, like normal.

rayrock1

Sorry to hear of your wife's health issue. My thoughts and prayers for you both and the family. Thank you for all the time you given to this forum.

DragonBits

Wow vince, that was shocking news.

Though it seems like she has caught this in time, you are a nice guy and have a great marriage, I hope for the best for you both.

best wishes to you and your wife.

I'm sorry to here this Vince.

If it's bad but hasn't spread yet, my vote goes to physical removal over chemo. This is coming from what I've seen from my experiences as a nurse and the mindset of quality of life.

Chemo is so hard on the body.

P.S. I'm not a doctor.

Best wishes brother.

Vince

Super Moderator
We got the results back from the CT scan yesterday. Looks like it did not spread and it’s contained. She should have surgery in about 10 to 14 days and will have 20% of the colon removed. Then the lymph nodes will be checked.

So far all good news.

SSHSSA74

We got the results back from the CT scan yesterday. Looks like it did not spread and it’s contained. She should have surgery in about 10 to 14 days and will have 20% of the colon. Then the lymph nodes will be checked.

So far all good news.
Great to hear Vince. Praying for healing and grace.

Blackhawk

We got the results back from the CT scan yesterday. Looks like it did not spread and it’s contained. She should have surgery in about 10 to 14 days and will have 20% of the colon removed. Then the lymph nodes will be checked.

So far all good news.

Thanks for the update Vince, Glad to hear it has been declared contained! Take good care of her through the surgery and recovery! Rooting for you two!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me