My triptorelin recovery log.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tyronepower

Hey guys :)

Info about me:
Im a 24 years male. Been on and off on juice since when i was 17 years old. Now im try to recover my test production. Before anyone talk. I can NOT tolerate Nolva/clomid because it has already F%€# my vision due to high doses.The power pct you know ...

- I now try to recover my HPTA from been on trt for a year with help with my MD.
In that year i have taken. 120 mg test every week with 0.25 mg Anastrozole 3 times a week with 500iu hcg 3 times a week.

Our "recovery protocol" is

Just go off the test while keep talking the hcg with the anastrozole. Take the hcg for 3 week more, take labs. and disconnect the hCGif the test production is OKAY. While still taking the AI.T Then wait 14 days while on AI then shot the triptorelin 100mcg.
Today i got the shot and did feel anything besides a strange humming sensation in the head. Im stil talking the AI. What is your opinion guys should i continue with AI or stop it and make it clean?

My aim with this recovery is to have:
good energy
A nice sex drive
My nuts go back in their size.

I have
Sorry for my bad english feel free to ask questions :)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

You're going to come off the testosterone and continue taking the AI? I am no PCT expert but that "recovery protocol" of continuing the AI makes no sense to me. Hopefully others will weigh in. Do you have labs which were used to determine such a protocol?

Tyronepower

Im coming off the testosterone while still take hcg. When my Nuts is ready to work i drop the hcg while continuing the AI. My doc told me the Ai will keep the pituitary stimulated. I got Labs to back it up.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's crazy that you're taking an AI to begin with. I would assume you're crashing your estrogen levels. If you're coming off testosterone why are you even injecting any of it now. Because of your young age 24, I would just stop everything and go through the long recovery right now by doing the right things. No street drugs, no alcohol and a super clean diet. I would also continue exercising.

M

MarkM

Im coming off the testosterone while still take hcg. When my Nuts is ready to work i drop the hcg while continuing the AI. My doc told me the Ai will keep the pituitary stimulated. I got Labs to back it up.

I'm sorry your doctor is giving you this advise and carrying for you in this manner. You deserve better care.

Tyronepower

Guys stop bashing and see the labs please.

This is my labs on hcg with AI

date: 30/8/2018

LH: 0.1 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 0.1 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L
Free test: 0,406 : Range 0.290 - 0.690 nmol/L
Total test: 14.5 nmol/L = 418 ng/dl : range 8.40-30.0 nmol/L
SHBG: 16.4 nmol/L : range 13-55 nmol/L

To my eyes my testicles seem to work and be susceptible to LH. With output of total TT 418 ng/dl

Last edited:

Tyronepower

Lab 20/9/2018

No hcg and but only AI

LH: 4.1 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 7.2 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L
Total test: 14.3 nmol/L = 412 ng/dl : range 8.40-30.0 nmol/L
SHBG: 21.0 nmol/L : range 13-55 nmol/L

I think my system is coming back online again. What is your opinion guys?

Last edited:

Tyronepower

Lab 25/9/2018

before the triporelin shot but still on 0.25 mg Anastrozol every third day or eod. Depends on how i feel.

This is lab before the shot.

LH: 3.1 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 4.5 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L

Total test: - 12.7nmol/L = 366 ng/dl

Last edited:

Tyronepower

Okay i the lab back after the triptorelin shot. The labs has been taked 30 min after the shot.

LH: 38 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 9.7 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L
Total test: - 11.2 nmol/L =323 ng/dl

Seem to me the testicles got desensitized to LH.

Last edited:

Checkdis

Okay i the lab back after the triptorelin shot. The labs has been taked 30 min after the shot.

LH: 38 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 9.7 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L
Total test: - 11.2 nmol/L =323 ng/dl

Seem to me the testicles got desensitized to LH.

I’d like to see your labs 3-4 months now after this. So do not take anything, you should be set from all the bro science I have read behind triptorelin. 1cc from rumors is all the is really needed, anything more can cause castration.

Just be sure to include free testosterone and bio... total T doesn’t mean anything.

My question to the Vets (which i’m sure they are staying far away from this thread lol), is can over stimulation cause desensitization of GnRH between the hypothalamus and pituitary?

P.s if your labs look the same with Lower T, you caused yourself primary hypogonadism from all this crazy bro science crap. But that is if your levels show the same without the triptorelin.

Tyronepower

I’d like to see your labs 3-4 months now after this. So do not take anything, you should be set from all the bro science I have read behind triptorelin. 1cc from rumors is all the is really needed, anything more can cause castration.

Just be sure to include free testosterone and bio... total T doesn’t mean anything.

My question to the Vets (which i’m sure they are staying far away from this thread lol), is can over stimulation cause desensitization of GnRH between the hypothalamus and pituitary?

P.s if your labs look the same with Lower T, you caused yourself primary hypogonadism from all this crazy bro science crap. But that is if your levels show the same without the triptorelin.

Triptorelin can cause desensitzation of GNRH but it is Dose-dependent. 100mcg dont cause desensitization between the hypothalamus and pituitary. If it does something it wake up the pituitary again to normal function. I got labs to prove it.

Tyronepower

Labs from 26/9/2018 (1 day after the triptorelin shot)

LH: 16 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 11 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L

Labs from 27/9/2018

LH: 4.4 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 5 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L

Labs from 1/10/2018
LH: 4.5 < Range: 1.1 -11 IU/L
FSH: 3.3 < Range: 1.5 - 7.9 IU/L

2/10/2018 - this is without ai. - pure natural.

LH:5
FSH: 4.2

As you see i need the testosteron lab is missing. These labs takes very long to get home. Mabye in a week i get all the TT levels back so we can get a better picture for what is going on.

- peace

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching