Lowering Dose Side Effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Azza23

Hi guys,

Would really appreciate your advice.

I took the advice of someone and bumped my weekly T dosage up to 250mg a week (MWF protocol). Needless to say I crashed and crashed hard. Started having panic attacks, intrusive thoughts, shocking sleep and bad sleep.

I took the advice of some of you fine gentlemen and ended up dropping down to 112mg a week (daily protocol). Ive been doing this for a week and have felt shocking (all the symptoms above and a couple more).

Question, how long can I expect to feel this bad? Have I gone about this the right way or should I have done the lowering of the dose more slowly?

TIA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

I took the advice of someone and bumped my weekly T dosage up to 250mg a week (MWF protocol). Needless to say I crashed and crashed hard. Started having panic attacks, intrusive thoughts, shocking sleep and bad sleep.

I took the advice of some of you fine gentlemen and ended up dropping down to 112mg a week (daily protocol). Ive been doing this for a week and have felt shocking (all the symptoms above and a couple more).

Question, how long can I expect to feel this bad? Have I gone about this the right way or should I have done the lowering of the dose more slowly?

TIA
I wonder what your protocol was before you increase your dose to 250 mg?

It's going to take at least 6 weeks for your levels to come down and it may take up to 12 weeks before you feel the effect of your new dose.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

TIA

Not sure why you keep asking the same question.

This has been beaten to death on here.

We have already given you sound advice let alone you have been on the forum since 2018.

bixt

Get off that TOT Facebook site.

Its very easy to get off that Facebook group. Just correct any grossly incorrect infomation you find doled out and they ban you instantly.

You wont even find Bossa or the other head honchos commenting generally. Its rookies giving out the same old advice to other rookies.

T

tareload

Its very easy to get off that Facebook group. Just correct any grossly incorrect infomation you find doled out and they ban you instantly.

You wont even find Bossa or the other head honchos commenting generally. Its rookies giving out the same old advice to other rookies.
Thanks for the insight and never been there. Sounds like Amway pyramid scheme. I would not last very long.

Also see chain letters. Why the BS will never be extinguished.

T

tareload

Poor Danny...

I tried to teach him a little about PK math but he is treatment resistant. "You may need fT between 30 to 50 ng/dl!"

My favorite:

"You can do this without labs."

Azza23

Not sure why you keep asking the same question.

This has been beaten to death on here.

We have already given you sound advice let alone you have been on the forum since 2018.

Im sorry mate, but when someone who is considered an expert (self-confessed I believe now) tells you that you will feel amazing on a much higher dose you want to believe it. Not trying to waste people's time, I just want to be the best version of myself for me and my family.

T

tareload

Im sorry mate, but when someone who is considered an expert (self-confessed I believe now) tells you that you will feel amazing on a much higher dose you want to believe it. Not trying to waste people's time, I just want to be the best version of myself for me and my family.
Expert? Let me be as clear as I can...these guys you are running with...run from them as fast as you can.

Azza23

Expert? Let me be as clear as I can...these guys you are running with...run from them as fast as you can.
Yeah I know that now.

This experience has put me back on SSRis and for the first time ever benzos to get through the day until I am stable on this new dose. Like I said, Im sorry that I asked the same question I did a while ago, but when you feel the way I do, you want an easy answer and silver bullet. Im so exhausted mate

Fortunate

Yeah I know that now.

This experience has put me back on SSRis and for the first time ever benzos to get through the day until I am stable on this new dose. Like I said, Im sorry that I asked the same question I did a while ago, but when you feel the way I do, you want an easy answer and silver bullet. Im so exhausted mate
I have learned through observation that what you are experiencing at the moment is not just a reflection of what you are currently doing, but what you did for the past few weeks. It's another way of saying what others above already stated (that it can take six weeks for levels to stabilize and longer for adaptions to occur, etc.).

Just keep this in mind before you judge your current protocol. 100-ish/week seems reasonable, and you may need to stick it out for a while. On the other hand, there are a lot of posts that show that guys are getting high levels even 5-7mg of test/day.

GreenMachineX

Hi guys,

TIA
What is shocking sleep? And the other shocking you mentioned?

By the way, 10mg daily did me in pretty bad. I'm scarred for life from that. Doing fairly well on 5mg daily now.

Azza23

Question: how is your Pregnenolone, Progesterone and DHEA level? FT3? How high was your FT at 250mg weekly?
Progesterone 3 nmol/l
E2 27pg/ml
SHBG 21
T 37.5 ( range 10 -35)
Free T 1126pmol/l (range 225 - 725

We cant get Pregnenolone tested in Australia

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs