low SHBG good for you?

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

Lichten says that 6-15 SHBG are levels that are good
recommend winstrol 25mg daily to keep it supressed.
says high shbg is inflammatory and will prevent T to work properly and higher doses of T injection in those men don't result in improvement....

somewhere mid-way if you too lazy to listen to the full hour

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Lichten says that 6-15 SHBG are levels that are good
recommend winstrol 25mg daily to keep it supressed.
says high shbg is inflammatory and will prevent T to work properly and higher doses of T injection in those men don't result in improvement....

somewhere mid-way if you too lazy to listen to the full hour
Completely insane. I wonder what he thinks 25 mg/d of stanozolol does to your trig/hdl-c and lipid particle counts. Lowering SHBG DOES NOT free up more T. Under a constant amount of injectable exogenous Test the free T will be invariant to SHBG level. Total T will move with FT and SHBG. Huge misunderstanding even propagated on this site.

Thank goodness for @Cataceous 's heroism to combat this misinformation.

Above video and other stuff by this dude is simply used by "AAS" enthusiasts to justify their androgen use.

It's OK we've all been there LOL.

t_spacemonkey

this lichten guy does seem creepy. i listened to the whole thing. speaks about banging young women after applying his special clirotis/boob cream to their bodies.
nevertheless i think not all of his concepts should be straight out rejected, I'd be personally interested in his winstrol/oxytocin cream lol

T

tareload

this lichten guy does seem creepy. i listened to the whole thing. speaks about banging young women after applying his special clirotis/boob cream to their bodies.
nevertheless i think not all of his concepts should be straight out rejected, I'd be personally interested in his winstrol/oxytocin cream lol
I'm with you. For certain autoimmune issues some of his concepts have merit. Just careful applying them in blanket fashion. Thanks for sharing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me