Low Semen Volume

Buy Lab Tests Online

Damndocs

Been on about 4 months now 30Mg test cyp EOD. My semen volume is almost null. Before trt was definitely 5x the amount and more watery. Now almost too thick. What am I doing wrong. Lol. I did start a statin also about this time maybe that is affecting this as well. Anyone had this issue?
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
You aren’t doing anything wrong. It’s how your body is changing and responding. What you described happens to some guys. Some guys end up having smaller testicles, more hair, and many other changes.

If some of those changes are not wanted then you should talk to your doctor about them and what you can do to change the outcome.

Jed Dorsey

Been on about 4 months now 30Mg test cyp EOD. My semen volume is almost null. Before trt was definitely 5x the amount and more watery. Now almost too thick. What am I doing wrong. Lol. I did start a statin also about this time maybe that is affecting this as well. Anyone had this issue?
Thanks
Welcome to the club! LOL. A better question would be ‘what can I do to increase my semen volume?’

Swilsondc

Just part of TRT at least for me. Mine decreased a lot too. HCG has helped. Mine though is more watery than before TRT. I would definitely be interested in hearing from other people if any kind of supplements have worked for them to increase volume.

ivkonst2017

This is very common. You need to use HCG to fix that. Start with either 100-150ui daily or 250ui 3 times a week. A lot of peoole have issues with HCG and can handle only little doses so you better start low.

Vtail

HCG did nothing for me in that regard. Supplements also did nothing to increase volume. I have just learned to live with it - or I should say 'without it' . . .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me