Longest You’ve Had To Wait With Empower?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

What’s the longest you’ve had to wait before them shipping out your prescription?

Mainly talking about testosterone cream & injectables.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

The longer wait is usually in the processing time at Defy, in my experience. It seems to take at least two to three BUSINESS days to go through all the screening and processing at Defy after I've paid (seems too long to me, and is my biggest and only complaint, really) but once the pharmacy has it, the processing and shipping are pretty quick provided they don't get it on a Friday afternoon. It's not uncommon for Empower to receive the order and ship it out the same day. Lucky for me Empower is in Houston (as am I) so I just pay for el-cheapo shipping and get it the day after I get the UPS notification from Empower.

WhatSayYou89

The longer wait is usually in the processing time at Defy, in my experience. It seems to take at least two to three BUSINESS days to go through all the screening and processing at Defy after I've paid (seems too long to me, and is my biggest and only complaint, really) but once the pharmacy has it, the processing and shipping are pretty quick provided they don't get it on a Friday afternoon. It's not uncommon for Empower to receive the order and ship it out the same day. Lucky for me Empower is in Houston (as am I) so I just pay for el-cheapo shipping and get it the day after I get the UPS notification from Empower.

I’m with Defy as well. They use to have a message that would email you letting you know they have sent your prescription to the pharmacy. They quit doing that for some reason.

slicktop

I’m with Defy as well. They use to have a message that would email you letting you know they have sent your prescription to the pharmacy. They quit doing that for some reason.
I thought that was the case, but didn't see that they've sent that in a while. Thanks for confirming my suspicion. I wish they'd go back to that for us impatient patients (or the ones that are about to run out of medication)!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching