Lifting weights and duration of effects on glucose metabolism?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Up and down, same motion as when curling.

Yes, I’ve never felt this before, it’s definitely not soreness that you get from a workout.

The muscles want to cramp up with the slightest movement. After more than a week my shoulder blades are starting to act up.
I was starting to wonder if it was rhabdo!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I was starting to wonder if it was rhabdo!
Since stopping the creatine, day one 50% reduction in pain with a fast decline in pain days later. The pain kind of moves around from shoulder to upper back down to my lower back.

When I urinate that’s when the pain moves to a different area. I think the creatine put too much water in the muscles causing pressure on my nerves.

I was only taking 1 gram daily.

GreenMachineX

Since stopping the creatine, day one 50% reduction in pain with a fast decline in pain days later. The pain kind of moves around from shoulder to upper back down to my lower back.

When I urinate that’s when the pain moves to a different area. I think the creatine put too much water in the muscles causing pressure on my nerves.

I was only taking 1 gram daily.
Gotcha. I have no idea...I've had bizarre muscle pains like that but from overmethylation, not necessarily from creatine (although whenever I used it when I was overmethylated, I was extra achy and up ALL night).

Edit: small doses of creatine also give me side effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me