Is it ok to take Trazodone while on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sauwcebauwce

My general doctor just prescribed me Trazodone to help with sleep. I've been on TRT for 2yrs through my clinic and I just want to verify that It's "safe" to take a low dose of Trazodone 50mg while on TRT?

Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Trazodone caused me to have an elevated heart rate, which made it equally difficult to fall asleep.

It was hit and miss for me. I personally don't like to rely on drugs to make me fall asleep because it doesn't fix the core problem.

The key is to eliminating blue light, computer screens before bed time. It's also important to keep your sleep schedule consistent, go to bed at the same time every night.

I also fall asleep easier if I had been metabolically active that day.

Fortunate

It should be safe.

Something to be aware of: If you’re on trazodone for an extended period of time, it can be really hard to get off. Withdrawal can be nasty.

On the other hand, sleep is important and I don’t see anything wrong with the recommendation if you are struggling to fall asleep.

Sauwcebauwce

It should be safe.

Something to be aware of: If you’re on trazodone for an extended period of time, it can be really hard to get off. Withdrawal can be nasty.

On the other hand, sleep is important and I don’t see anything wrong with the recommendation if you are struggling to fall asleep.
Thanks for the input, that's crazy because my general doctor told me specifically that it wasn't addictive and that was the only reason I agreed to give it a shot? But I feel like several people have mentioned that now

Runnerman

One possible side effect to be aware of is possible prolonged erections or priapism while taking it. I had taken it for a short period of time and at first had some erections out of the blue I thought might have been related. I found I was pretty groggy in the morning taking it although I think the doc said it was a pill that could be split to lower the dosage, check that though to be sure.

Feels like a million years ago I was prescribed Trazodone for depression. Sleep improved dramatically!!! --Once off for depression, I asked my regular doctor to prescribe it if he thought it was safe and he said yes, he takes it daily, and I have used it for 15 years now. I'm 6' and went from 240 lbs inactive to 180 active over a period of few years, mostly due to good sleep. I see no down sides. Even with enlarge prostate I don't wake up. Plus given how well I sleep with the aid of a drug, see it as somewhat akin to adding Test to improve life. I swear I already know everyone that writes honestly knows more than I do, so please take it easy on me, and give me senior citizen discount on slamming me.

One possible side effect to be aware of is possible prolonged erections or priapism while taking it. I had taken it for a short period of time and at first had some erections out of the blue I thought might have been related. I found I was pretty groggy in the morning taking it although I think the doc said it was a pill that could be split to lower the dosage, check that though to be sure.
If I don't get 7/8 hours, then some grogginess otherwise very alert. Regarding boners; I wish it had that effect on me. I've used Trazodone for 15 years (150mg) and not had prolonged erections / priapism.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me