Irritability and fatigue after exercise - Symptom of Low-T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

John89

Dear all,

within the last years I have developed a very specific symptom. Almost every time after doing excercise I am a complete mess for two days: Irritability, fatigue, depression, brainfog and a general feeling that is comparable to having the flu. Basically I crash ultra hard after every form of excercise. Points to note:
  • I feel really good while working out and I feel really good right after working out. Symptoms usually appear several hours later or on the next day
  • This symptom appears after every form of excercise: Weightlifting, cardio etc., doesn't matter
  • This symptom appears even after light excercise (!!) and after several days of resting beforehand - definitely no overtraining
  • Nothing can prevent this crash. I have tried for every single cause imaginable several times but nothing stops this from happening: diet, hydration, carb household, sleep etc. everything is fine
  • Not psychological: I have no body image issues and I don't feel the need to go for impressionable records in the gym
This symptom is preventing me from living a healthy lifestyle because it makes it impossible to get on a meaningful excercise regimen.

My questions to you guys would be:

Does anybody have similar experiences? I have read some guys here posting stories that resemble this symptom quite well.

Could Low-T be the cause of this symptom? I have Low-T and just started with TRT. I will report back once it fully kicked in.

Does anybody have any idea what could be the rootcause for this symptom other than Low-T?

Any input is appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes, I have heard this from many people. After a good day of working out, the next day they are totally wiped out. What causes this, I've never heard why. I guess the best thing to do is, have a complete physical and a full set of labs.

John89

Yes, I have heard this from many people. After a good day of working out, the next day they are totally wiped out. What causes this, I've never heard why. I guess the best thing to do is, have a complete physical and a full set of labs.

Thanks for the input. "having a good day of working out and being wiped out the next" is an accurate summary of this symptom.

I have this too. Still looking for answer.

Assuming you are on TRT, did this get better with TRT over time?

lowtdunce

Cortisol spikes after a good hard workout. Just read an article on T-Nation recommending that earlier in the day workouts are better so Cortisol doesn't remain high at night. Perhaps if you're doing intense workouts too regularly, too late in the day it all adds up and then you start to get those effects. I've been there... went through a period of time where after my workouts I was irritated, pissed off and just generally uncomfortable for awhile. Whereas usually I would feel pretty good. For me thats been a sign to take a week or two off or take it easier for awhile and get some good sleep.

Dansk

Cortisol spikes after a good hard workout. Just read an article on T-Nation recommending that earlier in the day workouts are better so Cortisol doesn't remain high at night. Perhaps if you're doing intense workouts too regularly, too late in the day it all adds up and then you start to get those effects. I've been there... went through a period of time where after my workouts I was irritated, pissed off and just generally uncomfortable for awhile. Whereas usually I would feel pretty good. For me thats been a sign to take a week or two off or take it easier for awhile and get some good sleep.

I too have had this and its gotta be cortisol, I always thought it was too much working out not enough food, or for me I was very low carb/gluten free. I would always get better after 3-4 days off.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me