Iron overload/hemochromatosis

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on Trt for 16 months. It has cured my libido problems, but I am still exhausted all the time with bad brain fog at times. About a year ago my iron tested and my levels were 165. Now they are at 203 (38-169). Iron a saturation is at 62% (15-55). I battled HCT/HGB for a while but it finally settled down with a lower dose. Ferritin is between 50-70 every time.

I have been reading up on hemochromatosis and iron overload. anyone here dealing with this??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Been on Trt for 16 months. It has cured my libido problems, but I am still exhausted all the time with bad brain fog at times. About a year ago my iron tested and my levels were 165. Now they are at 203 (38-169). Iron a saturation is at 62% (15-55). I battled HCT/HGB for a while but it finally settled down with a lower dose. Ferritin is between 50-70 every time.

I have been reading up on hemochromatosis and iron overload. anyone here dealing with this??
Yup. I had the exact same problem. TRT can lower hepcidin and cause this in some people. Blood donation can also cause this. IP6 + Apolactoferrin solved this problem for me. Now my serum iron and iron saturation are normal. Before they were really high
I use Jarrow brand 2 caps of IP6 and 1 cap of Apolactoferrin on a very empty stomach. No eating for at least 2 hours.
I have a couple of posts here about this you can search.

Yup. I had the exact same problem. TRT can lower hepcidin and cause this in some people. Blood donation can also cause this. IP6 + Apolactoferrin solved this problem for me. Now my serum iron and iron saturation are normal. Before they were really high
I use Jarrow brand 2 caps of IP6 and 1 cap of Apolactoferrin on a very empty stomach. No eating for at least 2 hours.
I have a couple of posts here about this you can search.
Did you get tested for hemochromatosis or just chalk it up to TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me