Ideal TT for longevity?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bremster

I’ve reported here before, I’m going to be 90 in a month, I exercise daily, swim daily during warmer weather, I weigh 150, 68 inch tall, body fat 4%, trt for about 30 years. My grandmother, my mother and my sister (still living) lived into their 90’s. My theory is you can shorten your life span with poor life style choices, but genetics go a long way on determining how long you live.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Steve78

Who paid for that study. Pharmas don't like testosterone. There is no money in testosterone and they also prefer putting men on antidepressors and other money drugs.

Do you have a link to the study?

MIP1950

I’ve reported here before, I’m going to be 90 in a month, I exercise daily, swim daily during warmer weather, I weigh 150, 68 inch tall, body fat 4%, trt for about 30 years. My grandmother, my mother and my sister (still living) lived into their 90’s. My theory is you can shorten your life span with poor life style choices, but genetics go a long way on determining how long you live.
Wow is all I can say. Genetics are a major factor in longevity and general health. Since you've been on trt for about 30 years, erectile function; how is it? Ancillaries or supplements? I'm 71 and never truly had good health, neither physical or mental but I will not give up, ever! Thank you.

xcpatr922

Wow is all I can say. Genetics are a major factor in longevity and general health. Since you've been on trt for about 30 years, erectile function; how is it? Ancillaries or supplements? I'm 71 and never truly had good health, neither physical or mental but I will not give up, ever! Thank you.
body fat 4 percent at 90 ? wow.....

S1W

I read an Australian study that a TT between 300-500 men lived the longest. Is there any other studies or thoughts on the ideal TT level for optimal health and longevity? I did read an E2 between 20-30 was ideal for longevity.
My goal at age 43, just had a baby (number 6) is to live as long as possible but also feel good as well.

There is no ideal TT for longevity as it varies with each individual.

If I were to guess, I'd say a TT that is within range, and is at such a level that E2 and FT are also within range, would be the ideal number. That will be different for everyone.

Sergel

The link to the study is not good... it says it is not found or has been removed... I really like to go to the source on these... because websites like healthline are really Pharma Chills... I looked for the study and could not find it... could it have been retracted?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The link to the study is not good... it says it is not found or has been removed... I really like to go to the source on these... because websites like healthline are really Pharma Chills... I looked for the study and could not find it... could it have been retracted?
Try this one:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching