I can’t find HCG/Pregnyl

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nomad

It’s been a few months now. ExpressScripts my usual pharmacy is even saying it won’t process until 05/24/2023 now. None of my local pharmacies carry it and compounding pharmacies can’t create it now. My sex drive and mental health have steadily declined over the last few months.

What options do I have? I’m starting to consider coming off 5 years of TRT which is sad because I feel great when I can get all my medications.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLawyer

It’s been a few months now. ExpressScripts my usual pharmacy is even saying it won’t process until 05/24/2023 now. None of my local pharmacies carry it and compounding pharmacies can’t create it now. My sex drive and mental health have steadily declined over the last few months.

What options do I have? I’m starting to consider coming off 5 years of TRT which is sad because I feel great when I can get all my medications.
I buy Pregnyl at Publix pharmacy. Takes a day for it to come in.

T

tareload

Specialty pharmacies. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy for example. Minneapolis. Lots of threads on here about Specialty pharmacy options for hCG.

Nomad

Specialty pharmacies. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy for example. Minneapolis. Lots of threads on here about Specialty pharmacy options for hCG.
Do you know if Defy Medical will be able to send them prescriptions? They told me ExpressScripts is fine because it’s a military federal pharmacy, and don’t care where the doctor is licensed.

The email I received from defy says they could send the HCG to a local pharmacy but I need to make sure it’s in-stock.

This reminds me, has anyone had success getting Defy to send prescriptions to Amazon pharmacy?

TLawyer

Do you know if Defy Medical will be able to send them prescriptions? They told me ExpressScripts is fine because it’s a military federal pharmacy, and don’t care where the doctor is licensed.

The email I received from defy says they could send the HCG to a local pharmacy but I need to make sure it’s in-stock.

This reminds me, has anyone had success getting Defy to send prescriptions to Amazon pharmacy?
I use Defy. They will send a prescription to any standard pharmacy for $30. Not sure about Amazon pharmacy. I think they also have a relationship with another online pharmacy that you can use.

BigTex

It is supposed take 2 weeks... Still waiting for delivery of 23 July order.

Reliable has been just that for me, but this one might have gone missing
Email them and find out what is going on. Youu can also call. I have never had one go missing but they do re-ship.

Blackhawk

Email them and find out what is going on. Youu can also call. I have never had one go missing but they do re-ship.

Thanks, They missed for me once before and re-shipped a couple years ago. I also did contact them this time. My point really is that it can take a long time with them, more than 2 weeks. My orders since COVID have averaged a month. Should have said so in the first place.

BigTex

Thanks, They missed for me once before and re-shipped a couple years ago. I also did contact them this time. My point really is that it can take a long time with them, more than 2 weeks. My orders since COVID have averaged a month. Should have said so in the first place.
Yes 2 weeks is a minimum now. I know they have different shipping companies going through different locations to try to avoid delays but you are looking at a minimum of 2 weeks. Plan ahead any time you are ordering anything over seas. It took me 10 days to get medication from China recently and it went through UPS.

Stoak

Every time I get Pregnyl script from my local US pharmacy there is a delay. Sometimes it is 3 weeks, sometimes it is a day. They don't hold it in stock usually and this is a large Manhattan chain Duane Reade owned by Walgreens. You just have to wait a short while but you will get it. It's not hard to get.

nodoctor

Expensive. My prescriptions are covered by insurance, so that’s the route I intend to take.
I know it is easier said than done, but I would always rather Focus on making more money instead of cutting costs. I’m in real estate so I guess it has been a bit easier with this market.

Blackhawk

Yes 2 weeks is a minimum now. I know they have different shipping companies going through different locations to try to avoid delays but you are looking at a minimum of 2 weeks. Plan ahead any time you are ordering anything over seas. It took me 10 days to get medication from China recently and it went through UPS.

Still no tracking showing They finally agreed to re-ship after 2 months.

I am glad I know to plan ahead! Still have more than a months worth before i run out.

Forty2

Does anyone know if the 1500iu strength of Pregnyl is available anywhere in the world?
10000iu and even 5000iu is way too high as the stuff begins to lose potency after about 10 days even when reconstituted with bac water.

stevep

I get my HCG from Express Scripts as well. It's been ages since I was able to get Pregnyl from them. When that stopped I got Novarel for a while then that stopped. What they currently send me is "Chor Gonado Mdv/ij Pd W/dil1", as it shows on the box label. I believe its Canadian. I haven't been able to tell a difference.

For Pregnyl they couldn't tell me when they would get it again. For Novarel they said something changed and it doesn't meet the government standard for issuing. I wasn't told what that may be. I've been getting this stuff for over 18 months according to my records.

You may want to try it. I hope it helps.
Steve

Simbarn

Does anyone here use Ovidrel (rCG)? I have been using this for some time instead of Pregnyl. It remains stable for over a year and comes in a liquid form. One pen is equivalent to a little over 6000iu of hCG. I transfer to a vial and add BAC water to whatever dilution I need to use. We cannot get Pregnyl in AU anymore.

Forty2

Does anyone here use Ovidrel (rCG)? I have been using this for some time instead of Pregnyl. It remains stable for over a year and comes in a liquid form. One pen is equivalent to a little over 6000iu of hCG. I transfer to a vial and add BAC water to whatever dilution I need to use. We cannot get Pregnyl in AU anymore.
Ovidrel/Ovitrelle is in no way equivalent to Pregnyl.
Pregnyl increased my libido significantly and also reduced my body aches and pains, whereas Ovitrelle did not.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me