HPTA restart need help

Buy Lab Tests Online

stormur

Hi guys My name is Garðar and I’m from Iceland, i need advice on dr scally’s protocol. The post i was reading your comments has been locked I hope it’s ok that I post here.
I’ve twice done steroid cycles and I’m prettt extreme when it comes to evertthing lol(addict but sober now 2 years)

My first one my cycle was about 5-6 months and I recovered good after that one, did a little PCT but not proper got bloodwork done a few weeks later and test was around 18 nmol/L which is around 518 ng/dl

A year later I started another cycle which i took 200mg test enanthate 200mg masteron enanthate and 200 trenbolon enanthate every 3 days with .5 mg arimidex EOD.
About 2 months in my roids were taken by the police and I had no money to do PCT and i crashed hard and went straight to my old habits (drugs & alcahol). This is probably almost 3 years ago and I didn’t know my T levels were fucked up so badly by it pardon my french :,D I realised something was wrong and i got another bloodwork done when I had been sober for little over a year.
My bloodwork showed my T levels had dropped to 4.9 nmol/L or 141 ng/dl and my Doctor started TRT with nebido, i got 4ml or 1000mg every month for about 6 months and i felt alot better, depression went away and my sex life got better (which is the reason i knew something was not right) we got another bloodwork and it T levels were around 26 nmol/L or 749ng/dl so my doctor wanted to try lower doses (2ml nebido per month or 500mg T) all in all I have been om TRT

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stormur

for a year now, last couple months we juiced up to 4ml nebido per month (1000mg)
Read about this restart protocol a while back and talked to my doctor about it and he said it could work and would like to give it a chance but he couldn’t prescribe the required medicine, In Iceland thats pretty tough I’m lucky my Doctor is willing to do TRT very few Doctors in Iceland believe in this method. I have aquired all the medicine I need for this protocol but I was wondering if someone could guide me in how to start it ? When to start after last nebido which was 24 september or if I start right after the next one and how to dose and how long and when to do bloodwork in this proccess, hope I’m not disturbing you I’m just a little unsure how to do this.
Oh almost forgot, I’m 29 y old. First cycle at 25 ish
Hope to hear from you

Nik

1000 mg uno por mes guauu!!!!, mi doc me receta una nebido cada 80dias
Algun efecto secundario a esa dosis que puedas recordar?

madman

Super Moderator
for a year now, last couple months we juiced up to 4ml nebido per month (1000mg)
Read about this restart protocol a while back and talked to my doctor about it and he said it could work and would like to give it a chance but he couldn’t prescribe the required medicine, In Iceland thats pretty tough I’m lucky my Doctor is willing to do TRT very few Doctors in Iceland believe in this method. I have aquired all the medicine I need for this protocol but I was wondering if someone could guide me in how to start it ? When to start after last nebido which was 24 september or if I start right after the next one and how to dose and how long and when to do bloodwork in this proccess, hope I’m not disturbing you I’m just a little unsure how to do this.
Hope to hear from you

Attachments

• anabolicsteroidsHPTArecovery.pdf
    947.7 KB · Views: 210

madman

Super Moderator
Hope to hear from you

Unfortunately seeing as you are using Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate).....the undecanoate ester is very long acting " Following intramuscular administration of this depot formulation the release rate is characterised by a half life of 90±40 days."

Dr. Scally's most current Restart Protocol?

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
So how would you advise me to go through this ? Dosage hcg clomid and tam and how long, and when to begin?

Before starting pct one needs to wait for the testosterone to clear their system.

Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate)

Ester/dosage will effect how long it takes for the testosterone to clear your system after your last injection.

The undecanoate ester is long acting and doses used when injecting Nebido are high so it could take up to 3 months to clear your system.

Intramuscular Testosterone Undecanoate: Pharmacokinetic Aspects of a Novel Testosterone Formulation during Long-Term Treatment of Men with Hypogonadism (posted pdf below)

Clinical long-term experience up to 120-weeks was published in 2004 (Schubert et al 2004). Twenty-six hypogonadal patients received TU (1000 mg TU/4mL) in a first stage of the study in weeks 0, 6, 16, 26, and 36, followed by an additional stage of up to 120-weeks with injections every 12-weeks. The supranormal peak concentrations of total and free T occurred 2-weeks after the first injection, then a decrease to within the physiological range was observed.At the end of the study, during washout period, serum T levels declined to the low pre-treatment levels 14-weeks after the final injection.

In your case you stated for the last few months you are now injecting 4ml (1000mg) every 4 weeks which is much sooner than the standard protocol.

Below is from Nelson's post in another thread regarding PCT meds/doses

The protocol for HPTA normalization contains (edited on Dec 2017):

First 15 days:

HCG 1,000-2,000 IU (subcutaneous) every 3 days;
Clomiphene citrate 25-50 mg orally once a day; and
Tamoxifen 20 mg orally once a day.

A satisfactory testosterone level on day 15, typically 350 ng/mL or greater, is followed by the oral medications (no HCG) for an additional 15 days (25 mg per day clomiphene would be sufficient in most cases).

This protocol has not been tested in many patients but has shown good results in restoring HPTA in a month. I know that this sounds like a long time but without treatment, the body's restoration process would take about the same length of time that somebody was using androgens. In some, HPGA function and testosterone production never returns to normal.

Attachments

• schubert2004.pdf
    179.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

stormur

Ok so i could start after 3 months? Could i use test e in between since 3 months seems like a long time and it would seriously effect my sex life and i also get depressed when i drop s low.. :/ I’m in a active relationship

madman

Super Moderator
Ok so i could start after 3 months? Could i use test e in between since 3 months seems like a long time and it would seriously effect my sex life and i also get depressed when i drop s low.. :/ I’m in a active relationship

To me it would seem more sensible to switch over to a shorter acting ester than undecanoate such as testosterone enanthate/cypionate until the nebido is out of your system than when you are ready to come off and start pct it will be less of a blow to your system as the enanthate/cypionate esters will not take that long to clear your system and the transition into pct will be easier.

Just make sure to use reasonable trt doses of the (enanthate or cypionate) when you switch over as higher doses will take longer to clear your system when coming off.

stormur

This also makes sense to me, I have access to pharmasutical test e, so the nebido should be out of my system in 3 months ? So if i switch to test e maybe 250 mg per week (125mg every 3 days) i could start the pct inn3 months following the hpta normalisation protocol ? I have 50mg clomid tablets a d access to hcg and tamoxifen. Is it possible I would need a long pct like 2 months or something since my t levels are so low?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me