How to travel with Testosterone and HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Follow up: In the end I bought the bag suggested by Nelson and the Frio mentioned above. I had about a 7 hour flight with layover. I did not use the Frio, Nelson's pack worked great. At my last bag check, they opened and checked it. The NSA guy said it was fine but only because it was frozen. He mentioned that if it thawed it could become a problem.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

In my country doctors do not prescribe testosterone or hcg, may Ive trouble just for one srringe pre load ?

I'm not sure what you are asking. If you have a prescription for testosterone you may travel with it. Pre-loading the syringe is not a problem as long as you can provide a legitimate source for it.

Bama Boy

Just make sure the bottles have your name on it in their original prescription labels. Also, no need to refrigerate HCG for 6-7 hours as long as you keep it somewhere cool. Make sure your hotel room has a fridge to put the HCG in when you get to your hotel.

If customs ever asks you what the meds are for, just tell them there are for your penis (I know they are not directly for that purpose but indirectly)
I have used that answer twice to see them so embarrassed that they just stop searching and close the bag to tell you to move on.
That is Funniest SHIT I have ever heard !!!

medvetz63

In most Latin American countries you can buy testosterone over the counter with no prescription, so your possesion of it shouldnt be a problem if that's where you're travelling to.
I live in the Dominican Republic and here you can buy Sostenon and Nebido for about $25 USD per box.

Vince

Super Moderator
In most Latin American countries you can buy testosterone over the counter with no prescription, so your possesion of it shouldnt be a problem if that's where you're travelling to.
I live in the Dominican Republic and here you can buy Sostenon and Nebido for about $25 USD per box.

I wonder if you can do that in Mexico to, my wife has relatives here. She likes visiting Mexico but I haven't gone with her, yet.

medvetz63

I was in México in the 1990s and It was the same. Americans who are into TRT and steroids and who live near the border cross over to get their shots each week. Since they live so close they can get the shots and not risk bringing it over the border.

S1W

Does anyone have experience traveling regularly (domestic) with pre-loaded syringes? I have a business trip coming up, only a few days long but my injection day is right in the middle of the trip. I would prefer to bring just one pre-filled syringe instead of my whole vial for just one injection. Of course I would bring my prescription label too just in case.

I've traveled several times with vial and unloaded syringes and TSA has never asked about them. They even pulled my bag once for random secondary screening and still didn't even want to see the pins. Would assume it would be the same for pre-loaded but would like to hear from people that have done it.

Ive refrained from preloaded for exactly that reason I don't want to try and explain what it is, if they should ask. But I've yet to have TSA look at meds at all. Id like to know how it goes if you do as I might prefer to do that than take a 5mL with me.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I travel domestically and internationally with preloaded syringes all the time. I am a big man and latino, so easy profiling as a steroid user/dealer. I have never had a problem.

I use this holder: Click here

A few years ago before I was a US citizen, they detained me at customs and let me go after 3 hours when I showed a letter like this one signed by my doctor (they found nandrolone in my bag):

To Whom It May Concern
This letter is to notify that I am Nelson Vergel’s primary care physician and that all medications in his possession are for his treatment of HIV and other conditions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

M.J

Recently I traveled for 7 hours I stored the meds in a cold bag with ice (not in contact just to keep it cold) arrived safely however cooling wasn’t as good as I expected.
But I would hesitate to board with it, I checked it in with the bags ‍♂️

mooseman109

I have had no troubles flying with meds all over the world. However, i will be in dubai in a few days. They required pre approval through ministry of health. I have had many kidney stones so i travel not only with testosterone but
Dilaudid, 5 pills.

RLW

So far I have always put my syringes and needles in my carry on bag. Has anyone had an issue with this or is that good to go? I'm making a quick stop over in El Salvador soon and I feel like every time I go through security there they open my bag. Haven't traveled through since starting TRT.

gaz7718

Well for just a week I had just not bothered with the hcg pin. Didn’t really notice much difference and for all the hassle of packing and temperature Control, I cannot see the issue. Longer or more frequent travellers different story.

MDavidW76

@Nelson Vergel
I know you’ve had problems getting into Canada with TRT supplies, we drove up from Idaho to BC Canada last Christmas - We’re Canadian but live in the USA. When asked, I declared I had my TRT Rx etc with me and the border patrol agent didn’t bat an eye, she actually said “Nice, good thing you’re in the States, they treat us like drug dealers up here for being on TRT/HRT”… first I ever heard that from a border guard.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
LOL. Yes, they do. I have been stopped twice to get my bags checked. I went to college in Montréal (McGill) and I can tell you that Immigration and custom agents in Canada are truly nasty.

I once flew in with Trimix. These custom agent ladies opened my bag and asked me what was in that vial. I said TRIMIX. They asked if it was a steroid. I said “No, Its a prescription to inject in my penis to get an erection”. I loved their horrified expression on their face as they quickly closed my bags.

During another trip the custom agent guy opened by bags and saw my large pill box full of pills. He sarcastically asked if they were bodybuilding drugs. I said loudly “No, they are AIDS drugs”. He asked again “What type of drugs”, and I said loudly “AIDS, as in HIV”. Their face turned white as everyone around them turned their heads toward us. I was quickly let go.

Coming into Miami once, they opened bags and found nandrolone (this was before I became a citizen). I was sent to detention for three hours and missed my connection. Luckily, I had a letter from my doctor and a copy of my “ Built to Survive” book that is mostly about nandrolone. It took me 3 hours to convince those assholes that it was a FDA approved drug that I was using to reverse and prevent wasting.

I am a citizen now with global entry. What a different experience it is !!

Every time we rightly stand on our ground, we make it easier for others that come after us. I doubt those agents will be as cocky next time with some poor old soul.

Do not be intimidated when you rightly have a prescribed drug. Stand on your ground.

Some of us may be more profiled than others (muscular build, person of color, having an accent, carrying a foreign passport, etc). For us, defense mechanisms get stronger as we get older.

My partner (white American) has never been asked to open his bags. Not once. So, it depends on several factors.

MDavidW76

@Nelson Vergel
Yeah the profiling sucks, however I always laugh at the phrase “land of the free”… if it was truly free you’d think that you’d be able to bring a litre of Test and a kilo of coke with you into the country, tell them “it’s part of obtaining your personal happiness”, to which they would happily reply “indeed it is good sire, welcome back and carry on “

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me