How to lower shbg

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

Hi guys. I've heard Boron can lower shgb but what about injection frequency ? Can doing more or less a week help ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Graham

Hi guys. I've heard Boron can lower shgb but what about injection frequency ? Can doing more or less a week help ?
The more test you take and the larger the dosages per injection lowers shbg. It’s why guys with low shbg inject frequently. Higher dht lowers it also, danazol will tank it along with other dht derived steroids such as proviron and anavar. Trt should lower it in most men over time. Maybe I am biased but I feel having it shbg lower is more of a problem as opposed to elevated

Last edited:

S1W

IME more injections per week further lowers SHBG. So if you wanna lower it, increase your total weekly dose slightly and inject daily.

S1W

Actually it's the opposite, large infrequent injections hammers SHBG. That why it's recommended men with low SHBG avoid these types of protocols and inject smaller doses more frequently.
I know that’s the common wisdom, but I’ve gone back and forth between E3.5D, EOD, and ED injections over the past 4.5 years.

I consistently find that SHBG is lower on the more frequent injection schedules.

I have a few ideas as to why this may be the case for me, and do not mean to imply it will work for everyone as a rule, but it’s certainly worth a try.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I know that’s the common wisdom, but I’ve gone back and forth between E3.5D, EOD, and ED injections over the past 4.5 years.

I consistently find that SHBG is lower on the more frequent injection schedules.

I have a few ideas as to why this may be the case for me, and do not mean to imply it will work for everyone as a rule, but it’s certainly worth a try.
You're an outlier.

Gman86

I agree with Graham, low SHBG guys tend to be the guys that have the most problems. Where’s ur SHBG at currently? There’s actually quite a few benefits to having higher SHBG. But it’s all about balance, just like with everything else. Too high obv isn’t good either.

If ur SHBG is in fact high, I would just get prescribed very low dose Oxandrolone. It will lower ur SHBG, and u get the added benefits that come with Oxandrolone. And as long as u stay on a very low dose, u can use it indefinitely without having to worry about it messing with ur labs. Got to keep the dose between 2.5mg-10mg/ day for it to not alter labs too much in a negative way. Anything above 10mg/ day and ur labs probably aren’t going to be optimal enough to justify running it indefinitely

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me