How to inject Testosterone Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Looking4Change

Hey guys. I've been taking 200mg/ml of Testosterone Cypionate for just about a month now. So far I've given myself 4 total injections, 2 in butt muscle, and the following 2 in thigh. Once in each location, when I removed the needle, a lot of blood came following. Im guessing this is because I nicked or directly hit a vein. How bad is hitting a vein?

How can I know where there is no vein? This isn't as easy as I've seen on some videos. I know I made an error in not pulling back on the syringe to make sure no blood came in, but that was due to fear. I didn't know what to do if I did see blood. If I pull back and there is blood, is the shot wasted? Or can I still use it? How does everyone else do this w/o hitting a vein? Sorry if these are stupid questions, but as I said I'm very new.

Also, being that blood came out when I pulled the needle out, does that mean most of my injection came back out with it?

1st injection I did 200ml and waited 2 weeks
2nd injectioni did 100ml and waited 1 week
This week I've taken two 50ml injections
(I plan on sticking with the two 50ml injections p/week, so I'm going to have to learn what I'm doing as there will be many injections in my future. I don't want to go to my doc with this because I don't want him thinking I can't handle it.)

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and respond.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JohnnyBoy

I get blood sometimes, and other times I don’t. I do notice a bit of oil coming out, but it should be too bad in terms of medicine loss. The worst is when you hit a nerve, those hurt like hell. And as long as you’re not injecting directly into the bloodstream, you should be fine

Everyone bleeds a little and it's a capillaries not a vein that got hit abd extremely unlikely that oil leaked out. Remember to pull the needle and apply direct pressure to the spot and give it a vigorous rub for a few seconds.

Looking4Change

Thanks guys, I was nervous because when I pulled the needle out this morning on my latest dose, blood shot out (not far but a couple of inches) but once I applied pressure it stopped. I know test cyp needs to be administered into the muscle to work properly. But what would happen if it were accidentally (I would NEVER intentionally) be injected into a vein? Could it be fatal?

Vince

Super Moderator
Injecting into the vein will not be fatal, the oil pools in your lung. You'll feel terrible for a while and it will pass. Hopefully that would never be the case for you. Some members aspirate before injecting. What size and kind of syringe are you using.

Looking4Change

I'm not sure what an easy gauge is. But 29 seems very small. I'm using a 23 gauge, and it's somewhat difficult to administer because the oil is kind of thick. Heck, I can't even draw the test cypionate with the 23 gauge, it won't come out. I have to use an 18 gauge and then swifch the 18 out for the 23. I'm using a 1 inch, but I'm starting to wonder if a 1 inch may be too big for my thigh (the video I watched said use a 5/8" in thigh, and 1" in butt, but being that I'm a big guy, I figured 1" wouldn't be bad. I didn't know I could inject in shoulder, maybe that's something I should look into. Does either site work more effectively for the medication itself?

Looking4Change

Hey Vince, I bought the needles from cvs (they only allow 10 per day to be purchased here in NY, I guess to combat heroine users) I use an 18 gauge to draw the testosterone cypionate and a 23 gauge to inject it. But I may try a 21 gauge since it takes forever using a 23 gauge to administer.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't like injecting in my thigh because of the nerves, you should look into that VG site I posted. Some members warm the vial up under running water, and make sure you inject air for some back pressure. You can also look into Sub-Q injections, many members like that instead of IM. I like using half inch needle for a shallow IM injection.

Blackhawk

Looking4change, It seems you are stuck on the idea that deep IM is necessary for T cyp injection to be effective. This is not (completely) true. It is outdated and false information. For some people IM is the only method without complication, due to reaction from SubQ injection. But obviously for you, IM is problematic. You can try subcutaneous. It is well documented that SubQ works just fine, and it only requires tiny needles which avoid poking thousands of holes in muscle over a lifetime of TRT. I find it ludicrous that people insist on large long needles and deeper injection when a 5/16" 30g needle can work just fine.

Again IM works well for some, SubQ works well for some. The only way to find out what works for you is trial and error. Good luck

Looking4Change

Hey Vince, I followed the links that you provided and have watched the videos. They are all very helpful. Thank you so much. I am also going to purchase the Easy touch needles. After dealing with this soreness today, I am going to definitely try the shoulder, and would also like to try the VG site. Do you use 1/2" for both sites? I am a bigger guy, do you think 1/2" would work for me as well? or should I maybe get 3/4" or even 1"? Also, does warming the bottle up really make it easier to draw the meds? I'm trying to figure out if I will also have to order thicker needles to draw the test. Thank you again for the great feedback!

Looking4Change

Hey Blackhawk, Honestly, I didn't even know what IM and SubQ meant until I just looked them up. And yes you're right, I thought injecting the test directly into the muscle was the only way, but after reading how many people use the SubQ method, I plan on trying and hopefully sticking to this method myself as it seems much easier and less painful. I'm going to order some easy touch 1/2" needles now and give it a go with my next dose on Friday. Again, thank you for the feedback.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince, I followed the links that you provided and have watched the videos. They are all very helpful. Thank you so much. I am also going to purchase the Easy touch needles. After dealing with this soreness today, I am going to definitely try the shoulder, and would also like to try the VG site. Do you use 1/2" for both sites? I am a bigger guy, do you think 1/2" would work for me as well? or should I maybe get 3/4" or even 1"? Also, does warming the bottle up really make it easier to draw the meds? I'm trying to figure out if I will also have to order thicker needles to draw the test. Thank you again for the great feedback!

Yes I use the Easy Touch 29g 1/2" syringe for all my injection sites. My favorite is definitely the VG site, it did take me some time to get comfortable using that area but I'm really happy I did. No need to go bigger than 1/2". Yes warming the vial does help, you probably already doing this but make sure you first inject air into the vial.

Blackhawk

Hey Blackhawk, Honestly, I didn't even know what IM and SubQ meant until I just looked them up. And yes you're right, I thought injecting the test directly into the muscle was the only way, but after reading how many people use the SubQ method, I plan on trying and hopefully sticking to this method myself as it seems much easier and less painful. I'm going to order some easy touch 1/2" needles now and give it a go with my next dose on Friday. Again, thank you for the feedback.

That's great!

With 1/2" it depends on how thick your fat layer is. I am very lean and have very little surface fat, so 1/2" goes shallow IM over most of my body with the exception perhaps of right next to belly button. It is full depth IM on the delts and quads. If i push 5/16" straight in on deltoid it is still shallow IM. I used 1/2" for a while, lifted the skin and did not push the whole length to achieve subQ. Bottom line, you can experiment with 1/2" and see what works best for you.

Looking4Change

Thanks for everything Vince. I am already injecting air into the vial, but I will now try warming it first to see if I can do away with the 18 gauge needles. I don't get the big vial that the guy used in the video. CVS gives me four small bottles (1 month supply) of Test Cypionate and the bottles reads 200mg/ml, so I take 1/2 ml 2x per week.

Looking4Change

I'm going to try. Is there really no difference at all between I'M and SubQ? One doesn't have a slight advantage over the other? I've dealt with low T for so long now, and since I've finally been prescribed the injections, I want to do everything to the best of my ability.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm going to try. Is there really no difference at all between I'M and SubQ? One doesn't have a slight advantage over the other? I've dealt with low T for so long now, and since I've finally been prescribed the injections, I want to do everything to the best of my ability.

There really is no difference between IM and Sub-Q injections. I've tried Sub-Q injections and don't like them. Other members really like them. It's just a preference thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me