How to Improve Sperm Quality, LH, FSH and Testosterone in Infertile Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

DS3

We still haven't conceived yet. I'm 150mg T pw, on 500-1000iu and 75-112.5iu hmg every couple of days. Reason for the dose is trying to see. If I can make the hmg last as its so expensive and waited ages to get shipment from china.
Would It help chances. If I reduced the test to say 100mg? I was told by a good source that 150iu 3 times a week was best but just cannot afford to run that dosage for Many months
Personally, my ejaculate volume is substantially larger taking 100 mg T per week as opposed to 200 mg per week (keeping HCG the same- 500 3x weekly). I have no evidence to suggest that a reduction in T dosage will improve semen quality or quantity, however, I hypothesize that it may (bearing that HCG dosage remains the same).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rodger1

Thanks for your input mate.
Maybe I could try reducing it. Iam also taking almost double that amount of hcg.
Not sure if its connected to a TRT or not but one of my testical has gone much smaller than the other, and hurts a bit. Last night it was starting to give me stomach ache too

Jay Ara

Just sharing my results:

Dezember 26th = No sperm found

February 22nd = 1.6 million/ml with only 36% mobility

March 22nd = 4millions/ml with 62% progressive mobility

March 25th = 70million/ml with 71% progressive mobility

Somebody my think that the last result is an error but, anyway we can see that my results improved a lot and we may conceive naturally anytime soon.

My current protocol is:
HCG (Choriomon 2000) - M,W,F
FSH (GonalF) 300iU - T,T,S

I'm having an appointment with my Andrologist to discuss about my path to go back to TRT as I will preserve my fertility with frozen samples.

I may consider to keep HCG and/or FSH (lower doses) together with TRT to try to conceive naturally, otherwise IVF is an option.

God bless you all
Regards,
Jay

Arcane

HCG, HMG (mixed FSH and LH), and FSH worked for me, and restored my fertility after 27 years on testosterone and other anabolic steroids. My wife is currently pregnant, and our baby girl is due to be born on November 29. And I am 51 years old, and have been using test for more than half my life. It worked for me, and will work for most men, barring any pre-existing fertility issues.

were you on HCG while you were on TRT?
also were you on TRT consistently or just taking testosterone on and off over those 27 years?

Neno

Just sharing my results:

Dezember 26th = No sperm found

February 22nd = 1.6 million/ml with only 36% mobility

March 22nd = 4millions/ml with 62% progressive mobility

March 25th = 70million/ml with 71% progressive mobility

Somebody my think that the last result is an error but, anyway we can see that my results improved a lot and we may conceive naturally anytime soon.

My current protocol is:
HCG (Choriomon 2000) - M,W,F
FSH (GonalF) 300iU - T,T,S

I'm having an appointment with my Andrologist to discuss about my path to go back to TRT as I will preserve my fertility with frozen samples.

I may consider to keep HCG and/or FSH (lower doses) together with TRT to try to conceive naturally, otherwise IVF is an option.

God bless you all
Regards,
Jay
Hey man,

Just wondering if you guys conceived?

Neno

He managed to get two good blastocyst, out of a couple of fertilized eggs, we will do the transfer beginning of 2022.

Thanks for asking!
Cheers
Jay
That's great.
Your stats seemed good, any reason why you still went the ivf route?

Last edited:

Jay Ara

That's great.
Just wondering, your stats seemed good, any reason why you still went the ivf route?
We had miscarriage in the past and my wife had endometriosis and her doctor strong suggest us to follow IVF path, on top of that after in vitro fertilization I restarted TRT. I still have frozen swimmers in case we need more circles in the future.

I’m back on Nebido every 10 weeks.

Cheers
Jay

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com