How to calculate cc dosing from mg of testosterone and IUs of hCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luke717

I can't seem to find any good calculators or conversion tables online. I think part of it is I don't know what I am doing, and the other part is I afraid of screwing up. I inject 140mg of T cyp a week divided into two doses. So what is 70 MG in ML?

400 ui's of HCG is how many ML?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I can't seem to find any good calculators or conversion tables online. I think part of it is I don't know what I am doing, and the other part is I afraid of screwing up. I inject 140mg of T cyp a week divided into two doses. So what is 70 MG in ML?

Depends on the concentration of your testosterone and HCG. Usually testosterone cypionate comes in 200mg/ml so 70mg in this case would be 0.35ml. HCG usually is reconstituted to 1000IU/ml so 400IU in this case would be 0.4ml

goldenleft

That's depend on dosage strengths of Testosterone Cypionate, if yours is 200mg / ml: means that every 1ml = 200mg of test. cyp. then 1cc=1ml=200mg... so figure out your 70mg in your syringe using this.
About HCG, why to worry about ml? surely your trt's protocol is in X iu weekly, which also depend of concentration of your HCG before reconstitution...

goldenleft

This is how I figured out my Testosterone doses:
first two are 3cc syringes (when I used 3cc - 23ga - 1") and the last one on the right is an insulin syringe (1cc - 29ga - 1/2") which I'm using since last week.

1577121973333.png

Last edited:

Harley

Your table that says 1cc is 100iu could lead to a mistake , depends on the HCG concentration , I have used concentration ranging from 1 ml = 5000iu to 1ml=10000iu.

goldenleft

Your table that says 1cc is 100iu could lead to a mistake , depends on the HCG concentration , I have used concentration ranging from 1 ml = 5000iu to 1ml=10000iu.

No mistake at all... like I say, I'm using insulin syringe for testosterone only... I'm not using HCG...;)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me