How often do you masturbate?

Executive7

Just curious how often other guys are doing this. If you’re opening to answering, please post your age, how often you masturbate, and if you want to - share why so much or not so much.

I think all of us saw the posting about the guy threatening to end his life because of ED and that he can’t even masturbate. Personally, I don’t masturbate at all, so I’m curious how many guys really do. Why not just wait for when you can have sex with your wife?

Perfect_Liberty

I just started on this forum and this topic came up in my first post yesterday. I try hard to avoid masturbating due to my religious convictions so I’m at around 3-4 times a year. Plus with my “zero” libido, I feel guilty not saving that experience for my wife. But honestly I’m mostly tempted to masturbste because I go so long (often months) with little to no desire for sex that I feel like I need to masturbate just to feel “normal”. Hope this helps

Vince

I pretty much have sex daily with my wife. I try not to masturbate because I feel it takes away the enjoyment I have with my wife. When I was not in a relationship, I would most likely do it daily.

Executive7

I pretty much have sex daily with my wife. I try not to masturbate because I feel it takes away the enjoyment I have with my wife. When I was not in a relationship, I would most likely do it daily.
Vince that is awesome! Are you retired? Just curious how you find the time and energy to do it every day. Also, does your wife have to do anything to keep her libido high to keep up with you? One of my wife’s concerns is how aging will affect her libido and she’s worried she won’t have desire as we age.

Vince

I'm 65 and my wife is 62. We both work full-time and a lot of overtime. She just has a very good libido and does nothing to keep it.

Luckily, it's easy for both of us to have fast orgasms. She tells me it's not like that for all of her friends.

Shawn M

Masturbate: From Latin origin (likely from a religious cleric looking to control peoples' sexuality) - to defile by hand. I don't defile by hand.

When I was younger wanking was good ahaa but now at almost 59 there are other things to do. It´s really boring and hard work nowadays

bochinit

Many times but triyng to stop this cause makes me tired, I'm 19yo and ima Chad so i have many chicks to spend my power LOL #NOFAP

Last edited:

Westin

If you don’t do it, why do you care? Of course you do it. Who are you kidding. Why would you bother asking if you weren’t thinking about it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors