How long does it take for exogenous thyroid to stabilize levels in the blood?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I have been taking NP thyroid for few months, 60mg in the am, that brings up my FT3, after a couple hours, at 4.5. I have switched from SubQ injection of test to IM again, and felt the difference immediately. But i think it is effecting my Thyroid. I feel nervous, irritable, and insomnia has been pretty bad the past couple of days. I wake up at 3am to go to he bathroom then I become so nervous that it either takes me hours to go back to sleep or I need to eat something to help me going back to sleep. My appetite and energy increased, but I think too much. I don't really crave carbohydrates but they help to easy some of the side effects I complain about. Also my mind is so clear, too clear. For example, despite I don't sleep well, I wake up in the am that I don't have that sleepy/relaxed feeling, but as I get up, probably in 10min my mind is already super clear. I don't think my HR is elevated that much, maybe just a little, I thought I would sweat a bit more as well, although funny enough I still complain of cold hands/feet and my outer eyebrow is still gone. can you even have mixed hyper/hypothyroidism symptoms??

I want to try for a few days to split the 60mg NP thyroid and take 30mg, see if symptoms subside and wondering since Thyroid is taken daily if levels are effected within maybe 1/2 days?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joey786

I’ve had problems with my thyroid treatment as well. Right now I’m experimenting with higher t4 doses while keeping my t3 dose the same. Ive stopped having hyper symptoms. I believe more physiologic dosing is better for long term health. The natural thyroid preparations might have too little t4 for your body?

Gianluca

I’ve had problems with my thyroid treatment as well. Right now I’m experimenting with higher t4 doses while keeping my t3 dose the same. Ive stopped having hyper symptoms. I believe more physiologic dosing is better for long term health. The natural thyroid preparations might have too little t4 for your body?

I just think my Fee Testosterone is raising on IM injection vs SubQ, effecting thyroid hormone uptake, I'm cutting the pill in half, and I seem to do better, who knows, maybe all of that complains are actually related to my cortisol spiking

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me