How can you use glass ampoules multiple times for divided doses?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ghce

Hi just received my Sustanon 250 but it comes in glass sealed ampoules rather than rubber sealed tops, any suggestions on how to proceed in use with a divided dose schedule?

I suppose this has been discussed before but I am new to the whole injection thing having in the past used oral and transdermal formulations.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

been done many times, draw a dosage into as many syringes as you need then store them in a safe place. example: 0.1ml (25mg) into 10 syringes. inject EOD.

ghce

I like the idea of prefilling multiple syringes. I guess that the syringes can be reused multiple times also?

What's been supplied initially is insulin syringes. Does any one clean and reuse?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Here's a repeat of my reply from our sister site:

"Syringes aren't recommended as storage devices, especially for longer periods. You should be able to buy inexpensive sterile vials, which are made of borosilicate glass. To draw from ampules, the recommendation is to switch to a filter-needle. After drawing you switch back to the regular needle to inject the medicine into the vial for storage. This removes any glass shards that may contaminate the medication after breaking open the ampule. Obviously a lot of people do not take these extra precautions and do fine anyway."

madman

Super Moderator
I like the idea of prefilling multiple syringes. I guess that the syringes can be reused multiple times also?

What's been supplied initially is insulin syringes. Does any one clean and reuse?

Click on for older thread below:
Keeping testosterone in pre-loaded syringe for a week or more

"I like the idea of prefilling multiple syringes"

Keeping testosterone in pre-loaded syringe for a week or more

I guess that the syringes can be reused multiple times also?

- use once and dispose.....syringes are dirt cheap!

- again never reuse same syringe period!

- box of 100 insulin syringes is dirt cheap

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching