Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 21, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 20, 2021 * 16 posts * 250 views
MIP1950 said: HYPOTHESIS AND THEORY article Front. Immunol., 07 April 2021 | Vitamin D Resistance as a Possible Cause of Autoimmune Diseases: A Hypothesis Confirmed by a Therapeutic High-Dose ... Read more >>
September 18, 2021 * 14 posts * 198 views
Elevated1 said: Hey guys so I had low T and decided to start HCG monotherapy to see if that would work for me. I did it for 6 weeks with eventually getting up to 1000IU EOD. My test went from ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 9 posts * 112 views
StepbyStep said: Hey guys, having a bit of trouble with my TRT protocol. I'm just not feeling as good as I was and the only thing that has changed is the brand of HCG I'm using. For the longest ... Read more >>
September 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 73 views
madman said: Abstract Diabetes mellitus (DM), a chronic metabolic disease characterized by elevated levels of blood glucose, is among the most common chronic diseases. The incidence and prevalence ... Read more >>
September 19, 2021 * 1 post * 34 views
RickB said: I'm getting total, free and E2 checked tomorrow. I have missed two workouts in a row and want to try to fit a workout in immediately after getting the blood drawn. I usually take ... Read more >>
September 18, 2021 * 1 post * 28 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Effect on Bloods when Quitting Nicotine on TRT September 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 72 views Blood Test Discussion Anyone using hcg and ... Read more >>
September 17, 2021 * 1 post * 50 views
madman said: European Association of Urology Guidelines on Male Sexual and Reproductive Health: 2021 Update on Male Infertility (2021) Abstract Context: The European Association of Urology ... Read more >>
September 17, 2021 * 11 posts * 473 views
MilkMan said: Been awhile but wanted to offer an update. The itching actually got worse (to the point that it started feeling like little ant bites, even causing me to twitch at times) and always ... Read more >>
September 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 318 views
mariusjon said: The doctor can also try to eliminate conflicts in the joint and preserve the range of motion by removing intra-articular chondral bodies, lesions. In other words, he performs a ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale