Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 14, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 12, 2021 * 9 posts * 233 views
madman said: Abstract Background: Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a socio-economic problem.There are several options for its management including intra-cavernosal injection (ICI). Objective: To ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 8 posts * 160 views
madman said: Abstract The cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) signaling system is one of the most prominent regulators of many physiopathological processes in humans and rodents. It has been ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 92 views
madman said: Abstract Based on a comprehensive review and critical analysis of the literature regarding the effects of sodium bicarbonate supplementation on exercise performance, conducted ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 9 posts * 21 views
madman said: Abstract Background: Botulinum neurotoxin is one of the most versatile and widely used medical products in the world. Aims: The review's focus is the plastic and dermatologic uses ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 46 views
madman said: Abstract Background: In the algorithm of treatment of benign prostatic obstruction (BPO), the shift from medical therapy to surgery is steep in terms of invasiveness. Recently, ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 8 posts * 56 views
madman said: Abstract Peyronie's disease (PD) is due to a fibrotic alteration of the tunica albuginea of the penis. It is responsible for penile pain, angulation, and possible erectile dysfunction ... Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 33 views
madman said: Summary Skeletal muscle is the largest organ of the human body and plays a pivotal role in whole-body homeostasis through the maintenance of physical and metabolic health. Establishing ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 51 views
Fernando Almaguer said: What is up fellas? I want to share the results of the Stanford University study in July of 2021. Just google fermented foods Stanford study and it will come up first. Basically, ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 7 posts * 52 views
madman said: Iron deficiency is one of the leading contributors to the global burden of disease, and particularly affects children, premenopausal women, and people in low-income and middle-income ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 70 views
M.J said: So am I going to die or something :D any advice ? [image] Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 118 views
M.J said: I just received my B6 results and it's as follow: [image] its crazy high compared to reference range. This is very strange I am not taking any B6 supplements ??? Where did this ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 37 views
madman said: In this session from the 2020 Urologic Care for the Advanced Practice Provider Program, Kenneth Mitchell, MPAS, PA-C, provides an in-depth overview of the AUA's Erectile Dysfunction ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 33 views
madman said: Abstract Alzheimer's disease (AD) is a form of brain disorder characterized by various pathological changes in the brain. Numerous studies have shown that sex hormones are involved ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 35 views
madman said: Testosterone therapy (TT) for the treatment of testosterone deficiency (TD) can be administered via several routes of administration. Due to a variety of concerns such as hepatotoxicity, ... Read more >>
September 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 50 views
madman said: INTRODUCTION The pathophysiology of male androgenetic alopecia (AGA) has focused on the role of androgens, mainly dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and its production by 5a-reductase. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale