High histamine = high libido

Roccc

I found that estrogen itself doesn't increase libido. It increases histamine and histamine increases libido. Anyone know why histamine increases libido?

High histamine = Undermethylation = High libido

Google: Undermethylation

I did. Can't find anything that isn't a "natural health" website.

It sounds like one of those conditions naturopaths treat, like "detoxification", and has such broad symptoms nearly anyone can go "wow I have this!". It's also treated with vitamins, not one vitamin, but a bunch of them. One vitamin treating a condition is usually because it's a deficiency, which is clinically recognized such as scurvy, beriberi, or pernicious anemia.

So if you have a legitimate source such as a PUBMED link I'll be happy to look at it. Until then it's probably pseudoscience.

Roccc

I did. Can't find anything that isn't a "natural health" website.

It sounds like one of those conditions naturopaths treat, like "detoxification", and has such broad symptoms nearly anyone can go "wow I have this!". It's also treated with vitamins, not one vitamin, but a bunch of them. One vitamin treating a condition is usually because it's a deficiency, which is clinically recognized such as scurvy, beriberi, or pernicious anemia.

So if you have a legitimate source such as a PUBMED link I'll be happy to look at it. Until then it's probably pseudoscience.
I didn't say i have under or over methylation. It is known thing! Undermethylation = High libido. but i wonder why?

I didn't say i have under or over methylation. It is known thing! Undermethylation = High libido. but i wonder why?

I understand you didn't say you have it.

I don't think it is a thing for all the reasons I have stated before. There isn't much other than naturopath's who claim it is a thing.

I may be wrong but until it's shown with evidence I'd consider it to be fictitious.

tropicaldaze1950

So someone with allergy problems should have a high libido? Doesn't add up.

Yes, this thread is three years old...but... I've had seasonal allergies all my life and I recall a time...many years ago, when, during spring, the pollen was super high...and I was horny and hard all the time. I was a courier, driving around all day, and every woman I'd see got me hot and bothered. My wife, then, was a once a week woman, and I spent a lot of time masturbating. So, yes, high histamine does equal high libido and, for me, excellent erectile function. Now, I've spent years doing everything I can to reduce histamine b/c of high levels making me crazy(I have bipolar illness) and screwing up my sleep...and my dick is dead in the water.

Systemlord

My brother and I have always had allergies, we are also known for unusually high libidos. I always sneeze at night for some reason through all four seasons.

tropicaldaze1950

My brother and I have always had allergies, we are also known for unusually high libidos. I always sneeze at night for some reason through all four seasons.

You sound like me! Year round inhalant allergies. I read many of your posts on T-Nation. Finally meet. As I wrote, I'm now wondering if my focus on reducing histamine, nutritionally, has negatively impacted libido & erectile function. Even when I was on daily 30 mg IM Test E, poor erectile function. Maybe I've done too good a job of suppressing brain histamine. I'm considering a trial of l-histidine, taking it sublingually. My urologist is excellent but I'm the problem patient; the one that challenges a doctor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts