High estradiol symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nolefan

I was wondering if the symptoms I am having could be high E2. I am getting labs done tomorrow and seeing my TRT doctor Friday

current protocol

150MG/week test C(50MG Mon,wed,Fri)
no HCG
no AI but I have adex on hand

poor libido
soft erections
night sweats
hot flashes and very bad sweating-this is driving me crazy
poor sleep
High BP- 135-140/90-95
over emotional, noticed I can cry really easily
just feel bad

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nolefan

Try lowering your dose by half and you’ll probably be surprised how much better you feel.

do you think taking the adex right now would help with the symptoms? I dont want to be on an AI long term. I was thinking about lowering my dose to 100MG week

You shouldn't do anything until your labs come in and halving your dose is terrible advice at any point.

But yes classic high E symptoms. Given you have labs and a DR appt very soon, ride it out.

sh1973

I taking an AI is terrible advice! People get started on these insane doses and almost always develop numerous side effects then throw more medicine at the problem. We didn’t need ai in our prime and sure as hell don’t as aging males.

sh1973

At a dose that high many men including me feel like total hell. You have every symptom of overdosing testosterone. Not trying to be a jerk, just telling you from a decade of experience. I have high shbg and if I were doing your dose my levels would be 1400-1600ng for a trough number. The majority of men on trt that are doing well are 100mg or less per week.

sh1973

I can’t tolerate anything more than 80mg per week without having the symptoms you’re having. Currently I’m only in the 60-70mg per week range and feel so much better than I ever did at high doses. It’s all subjective of course but I’d be willing to bet you’d feel much better going lower. Ask your physician of course but I’ve never met one that wouldn’t let you lower the dose. This is your body and your health.

nolefan

At a dose that high many men including me feel like total hell. You have every symptom of overdosing testosterone. Not trying to be a jerk, just telling you from a decade of experience. I have high shbg and if I were doing your dose my levels would be 1400-1600ng for a trough number. The majority of men on trt that are doing well are 100mg or less per week.

That is why I am here looking for help. Clearly my dose is to high due to the symptoms I am having. My doctor wants me to take the adex every 4 days at .5mg. I have no interest in taking an AI drug long term after doing some homework. Just thought it would help right now with symptoms. I know my doctor will tell me to take the AI

nolefan

I can’t tolerate anything more than 80mg per week without having the symptoms you’re having. Currently I’m only in the 60-70mg per week range and feel so much better than I ever did at high doses. It’s all subjective of course but I’d be willing to bet you’d feel much better going lower. Ask your physician of course but I’ve never met one that wouldn’t let you lower the dose. This is your body and your health.

I am lowering or stopping. I can't live with these symptoms

sh1973

Good luck hope you start feeling better but trust me Arimidex can cause a whole plethora of side effects worse than what you’re having now. Keep us posted

RLW

I wouldn't do anything too drastic. If you just started taking testosterone possibly your numbers will settle. Mine went up out of the gate and I had water retention and sweats and stuff but have since settled. I also take 150mg a week with no AI. When you see your doctor, talk to him about lowering your dose but don't cut it in half like suggested earlier in this thread. Not that half the dose would be bad for you but if you are making such drastic changes to your protocol you will have a hard time finding what works for you.

Systemlord

I am lowering or stopping. I can't live with these symptoms

You should know it can take months to figure out your protocol, those looking for a quick fix are in for a disappointment. It sounds like all you need is a dosage reduction, but without labs we cannot advise.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I was wondering if the symptoms I am having could be high E2. I am getting labs done tomorrow and seeing my TRT doctor Friday

current protocol

150MG/week test C(50MG Mon,wed,Fri)
no HCG
no AI but I have adex on hand

poor libido
soft erections
night sweats
hot flashes and very bad sweating-this is driving me crazy
poor sleep
High BP- 135-140/90-95
over emotional, noticed I can cry really easily
just feel bad

Although it is a fairly high starting dose (150 mg/week).....no one can say where it will put your TT/FT/E2 levels......let alone we have no idea where your SHBG sits!

Wait on labs to truly see how said dose of T impacts your TT/FT/E2 levels.

You may very well end up having high levels at such dose but only labs will tell.

Definitely stick to your protocol until labs are done as you stated....."I am getting labs done tomorrow and seeing my TRT doctor Friday"

madman

Super Moderator
I taking an AI is terrible advice! People get started on these insane doses and almost always develop numerous side effects then throw more medicine at the problem. We didn’t need ai in our prime and sure as hell don’t as aging males.

150 mg/week is far from an insane dose for trt.....sure on the higher end and for many but definitely not insane!

As we know start low and go slow is the best piece of advice and it is much more sensible starting one on trt at 100 mg/week as oppose to 150----->200 mg/week which is unfortunately all to common in the field of testosterone replacement.

As far as sides many can tend to experience ups/downs when first starting trt which can be frustrating but in many cases things can subside/improve once the body adapts.....too many are too quick to jump on the I feel like shit due to the high E2 and jump on the a.i. bandwagon only to end up making matters worse.....instead of giving it some time until the body adapts to the new hormone levels.

Sure in many cases too high TT/FT levels can lead to one struggling on such protocol as not everyone can tolerate running higher TT/FT levels.....let alone E2 as we know every individual is different in how they respond mentally/physically to said testosterone levels.

The trickiest part is when starting trt or when already on trt and tweaking protocol whether (increasing/decreasing) T dose hormones will be in flux the following weeks until blood levels stabilize at 6 weeks and most make the mistake of judging how they feel during this 6 week transition (ups/downs) and end up tweaking protocol too soon/often or adding in unnecessary ancillaries without giving the body a chance to adapt to the new hormone levels which can take many months.

As we should know to experience the full spectrum of testosterone's beneficial effects healthy levels of testosterone's metabolites E2/DHT are needed!

madman

Super Moderator

Again a little extreme here as 150 mg/week is far from overdosing and to top it off there are many men who do extremely well on 100-150mg/week!

sh1973

We can agree to disagree and I respect your view but starting someone on 150mg per week should not happen. I am by no means debating that some end up needing that much, all I’m saying is no one and I mean no one should be started at a dose that high! Just like shippen and Crisler always said start low and go slow. Yet a lot of these doctors will start guys out on a dose way too high for their physiology then throw a handful of meds trying to knockback the side effects which is not smart!

fifty

Right. No one starts low. What is the reason for starting dudes off at basically doubling their natural T production?

Seems like everyone starts high then retreats.

madman

Super Moderator
We can agree to disagree and I respect your view but starting someone on 150mg per week should not happen. I am by no means debating that some end up needing that much, all I’m saying is no one and I mean no one should be started at a dose that high! Just like shippen and Crisler always said start low and go slow. Yet a lot of these doctors will start guys out on a dose way too high for their physiology then throw a handful of meds trying to knockback the side effects which is not smart!

Did I not make myself clear?

From my 1st post:

"Although it is a fairly high starting dose (150 mg/week).....no one can say where it will put your TT/FT/E2 levels......let alone we have no idea where your SHBG sits"

My following post:

"150 mg/week is far from an insane dose for trt.....sure on the higher end and for many but definitely not insane"

- notice I stated for trt and as oppose to starting trt!

"As we know start low and go slow is the best piece of advice and it is much more sensible starting one on trt at 100 mg/week as oppose to 150----->200 mg/week which is unfortunately all to common in the field of testosterone replacement"

- you know where I stand on starting trt doses!

sh1973

Madman I’m not implying that you suggested that at all. In fact I’ve always told you how much I appreciate the info you post on here. Only saying we’re all aging males and even in our primes were only producing 4-7mg of test per day backed by tons of literature, which would equate to 40-70mg per week of the cypionate ester not 150mg. Just saying instead of sending patients on a hormonal roller coaster from hell with supraphysiological doses of test, just ease them into it. I’m completely aware of your stance on more conservative doses which is entirely correct. Just trying to spare guys just staring from going thru the utter hell I’ve been thru as well as many others. Sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t the intention.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me