high estradiol side effects for you personally

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am curious how other men feel with high e2 levels... What symptoms and/or negative effects you feel when your estradiol is elevated?
I used to be able to run 200+mg doses of testosterone with no AI and be ok when I was like 18-20 year old.. situation changed as I got older I need to be in very good physical health to be able to hang on higher e2 levels without causing me problems... so I am just curious what's the negatives of high e2 levels are for other men. I see some guys have real problems while other can not give a sh*t if their e2 is elevated.. some Drs raised concerns that it might be actually the time spent with too high e2 levels causing problems.. almsot evey side effect new guy gets from trt gets blamed on e2 (got ed - e2, too emotional - e2, crying spells - e2 and so on)
I have to say that when I was on heavy dose of anastrozole for 1-2 weeks (wanted to nuke gyno) I got some symptoms that never had in my life and they never went away completely after my e2 went to high levels... Also my lumps behind nipples seems to dissapear when my e2 is high which is very weird..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

I have pretty high E2....around 75 last draw. But I had pretty mild symptoms compared to what others report.

Oily skin
Sensitive nipples
Lower libido
Hard to get off

But never any moodiness or crying, etc.

Probably because I also have high SHBG....around 75. That I am told keeps some of the free E in check....just like it gobbles up free T.

I am once again considering stopping TRT. Although I currently feel OK to good....I have never felt GREAT on TRT.

Prior to TRT I had a great sex life...LOTS of thoughts of sex, sex with the wife pretty much every day...sometimes two times a day.
When I would ejaculate, it was with a lot of volume and force.

Now, on TRT my sex life is kinda blah. I can take it or leave it. And it is really hard for me to finish.
And when I do, it is very little volume and weak force. So the overall experience is lower for me.

I started TRT thinking it would help me gain back more energy, drive, etc.
And while I think it has helped a bit...it has now been a steady trying to get dialed in. And I wonder..will that ever happen for me?

did you ever test your E2 before TRT? I sometimes wonder if guys who have high natural T ever deal with e2 problems? seems like it's only TRT guys who have to care about e2 levels
I came off trt 6 or something mnoths ago.. even though this time was very brutal but I think it's best decision I made in my life
i've been on trt for 5 years.. first few years were very good in regards to quality of life I felt great most of the time.. after few years it's been constant battle pretty much feeling like crap most of the time.. I thought it was post anastrozole syndrome but I don't know if that was the case or just trt stopped working..
I even tried supraphysiologic dose thinking it was some sort of androgen restistance but I only felt worse with higher T dose and this leaved me thinking maybe HPTA shutdown has negative impact lnog term

Last edited:

BigBamBoo

Yes, my E2 prior to TRT was around 15-20.

I am a hyper aromatasier it seems. And HCG just makes it worse. Plus...using an AI even at very low doses... .125 ....makes me feel like I am suffering a heart attack.
So that is a no go as well.

Just don’t know what to do at this point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me