High Estradiol HELP!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

ssc68

Hi everyone:
My estradiol is high at 65 pg/ml. I am gonna see my endo asap. Should I ask him to start me on aromatase inhibitor meds?? I am very concerned about it.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

Hi everyone:
My estradiol is high at 65 pg/ml. I am gonna see my endo asap. Should I ask him to start me on aromatase inhibitor meds?? I am very concerned about it.
Thanks
I know everyone is going to ask for more info. Full labs? Protocol? Symptoms? Etc

@ssc68
help us to help you...this forum operates on lab tests and results and far less on what guys say or think. Quite often we see guys that get the wrong E tests, tests that are for females, so things go a long way when you post lab results and so on.

ssc68

@ssc68
help us to help you...this forum operates on lab tests and results and far less on what guys say or think. Quite often we see guys that get the wrong E tests, tests that are for females, so things go a long way when you post lab results and so on.
I had the high sensitivity estradiol test with a result of 65. Hematocrit test result 47.1 and I am waiting on the testosterone results.

Systemlord

Weekly injections and low SHBG is your problem, you need daily shots. I have low SHBG (15) and am all to familiar with high estrogen on infrequent dosing.

You should be using 27-29 gauge insulin syringes and injecting in the shoulders and quads. Spend some time on these forums and you'll see a most low SHBG men doing well on very frequent dosing and not doing well on infrequent dosing.

You may not need high levels to feel good, in fact high testosterone will increase estrogen.

ssc68

Update:
My last E2 test was 10/26/19
E2 was still high at 68!!
Symptoms: Nipple sensitivity, joint aches, low libido and general malaise.
Today I had a conversation with my endo whom I love.
He is starting me on a very low dose of Arimidex to bring the E2 under control (1/2 mL/day)
The goal is to lower my E2 to a healthier 39 or lower as it's the normal reference range.
I know I will feel a lot better once my E2 is stabilised. Right now it's too high at 63 with a SHBG level of 15 only which is very low.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you meant to say 0.5 mg a day of Arimidex then be warned that that's a very large dose and will likely send estradiol too low. For me it takes only 0.035 mg per day to knock 20 pg/mL off of estradiol.

I second what the others are saying about switching to frequent, smaller injections, either daily or EOD. This will cut peak estradiol, which may improve symptoms even without the AI.

ssc68

If you meant to say 0.5 mg a day of Arimidex then be warned that that's a very large dose and will likely send estradiol too low. For me it takes only 0.035 mg per day to knock 20 pg/mL off of estradiol.

I second what the others are saying about switching to frequent, smaller injections, either daily or EOD. This will cut peak estradiol, which may improve symptoms even without the AI.

Thanks cataceous. Yes I meant 0.5 mg a day. He asked me to cut the pill in half basically. he also warned me that E2 should not be too low and that he will monitor it closely. I will talk to the doctor about using even less than 0.5 mg a day and see what he says. He only precribed it for a month and I am going back to see him in January. Just curious about your E2 level, how high is it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me