Buy Lab Tests Online

hankerata

Here's my current protocol:

Test Cyp 200 mg/ml – 0.45 ml IM/SQ 2 times weekly
HCG 400 iu SQ 2 times weekly
Anastrozole 0.5 mg 2 times weekly

I've been on TRT for a little over two years, and it's been good. I got dialed in pretty early. My most recent labs were 733 T, 20.3 Free T, 28.4 Estrodiol Sensitive, and 28.9 SHBG.

My Estrodiol has always been a little high, like 28.4 in that recent test, though I generally feel fine and don't have high E symptoms.

However, just recently I noticed some issues:

-- Acne, not bad, just a few pimples -- but I normally don't get any acne
-- Slightly swollen/water retention -- only noticeable when I feel the fit of my wedding ring. My weight is in normal range, so whatever water retention is happening isn't significant.
-- Libido seems a bit down.
-- ED issues: A couple of failed attempts with wife. Some self-love later, had trouble maintaining erection and orgasm was surprisingly underwhelming. I felt it, but probably least amount of pleasure from one that I can remember in a long time. So whatever this is, it appears to be biological, not psychological.

I go to Defy. They told me if ever felt symptoms of what I suspect are high Estrodiol to take an additional 0.5mg Anastrozole, between my twice-weekly injections. So I did that.

I'm posting this because in reading through other posts, I realized that high and low E2 symptoms can seem very similar. Given my previous tests showing slightly elevated E2 as normal for me, and these recent symptoms, does this sound likely to be high Estrodiol? And is this something that could be anomalous, or might I have to start using higher amounts of AI, or maybe dial back my T dosage?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

I am certainly not an expert, but if you were taking 1 mg AI weekly, that may be too much. Then, you took another .5. So 1.5 mg AI in a week for a T levels of 733. Might be too much AI and causing your E2 to be too low. Others more knowledgeable than me will comment. I agree with systemLord - I felt better with E in the 30-40 with T in the 700 range.

hankerata

Aigh! Thanks for the reply, guys. Sounds like I likely had low, rather than high, estradiol and made it worse by taking an extra dose of AI. My current feelings support this, as the symptoms I described above are a bit worse now.

A related question: My next TRT dosage is this evening. Is the best course correction at this point to take my HCG and T, as usual, but skip the AI? It seems like doing so should raise my estradiol, and hopefully put it back into the correct level.

I have a six-month bloodwork scheduled for next week, so I'll be able to get some data soon, to figure out what's going on.

McBeavy

Found this on another site, not sure if it's complete.

High estrogen sides Acne, loss of libido, water retention (Bloat), pissing less than the water you consume, moon face, very small testicles, scrotum hanging too high, soft testicles, extreme oiliness all over, aggression (roid rage), depression, bitchiness, lethargy, insomnia, soft erections, extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate, high bp, bp spikes, enlarged prostate, pressure in lower abdomen when urinating, thin stream, constipation (from water retention)

Low estrogen sides Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me