High blood pressure question.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rabbit91476

So 7 days ago I returned from spring break. That was week 4 of trt for me. I drank about 12 beers a day for six days. Put on 5-6 pounds returned to normal diet this last week. Lost 1# water weight. Well now my blood pressure is 160-170/80-90. Which is high for me. Upon return from vacation I re started exercise an assumed my muscles were pumped and not swollen. . Now I think it’s beer induced water retention or estrogen inducedwater retention. Ate pizza and junk yester day as it was my cheat day. Plan to down water next few days.

Question. If this sodium
How long after drinking water to flush sodium out before calling doctor. To discuss retention.

Last year I was on cozzar for high blood pressure before correcting my bad habits. Funny thing is I used to get hear aches when blood pressure above 150. Feel fine right now

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm sure the best thing you can do is, just drink lots of water. Eventually you'll clean up your system. Have you ever considered not having a cheat day.

Gman86

Ya I wouldn’t even stress it. Just eat clean, exercise and make sure to supplement with magnesium. Magnesium is amazing for blood pressure. Also check this video out on salt. She explains how to lower blood pressure with the right kind of salt. Not all salt is created equal.

Rabbit91476

I'm sure the best thing you can do is, just drink lots of water. Eventually you'll clean up your system. Have you ever considered not having a cheat day.

Cheat day. Or half days Usually. A few chips and salsa. With regular food. Dinner 2-3 slice pizza and one beer. Yesterday I added menudo and chocolate bunny from Easter . In December I had low sodium from drinking lots of water so I don’t usually worry about it.

DragonBits

So 7 days ago I returned from spring break. That was week 4 of trt for me. I drank about 12 beers a day for six days. Put on 5-6 pounds returned to normal diet this last week. Lost 1# water weight. Well now my blood pressure is 160-170/80-90. Which is high for me. Upon return from vacation I re started exercise an assumed my muscles were pumped and not swollen. . Now I think it’s beer induced water retention or estrogen inducedwater retention. Ate pizza and junk yester day as it was my cheat day. Plan to down water next few days.

Question. If this sodium
How long after drinking water to flush sodium out before calling doctor. To discuss retention.

Last year I was on cozzar for high blood pressure before correcting my bad habits. Funny thing is I used to get hear aches when blood pressure above 150. Feel fine right now

Just to be clear, the 12 beers a day for 6 days WASN"T a cheat day, or let's say week? That's like 1800 calories a day just for the beer..

And I am guessing you didn't have healthy snacks with your beers?

No problems, it just seems funny that you don't think 12 beers in a day isn't a cheat day.

Rabbit91476

no the 12 beer was vacation. correct the snacks were junk. but no that im back my cheat day is as described above. I don't drink much any more just one a week a a reward to my self. snacks at home is usually home pop pop corn 3 times week if Im a good boy and keeps carbs low. this morning I was 140/80 upon waking.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me