Help with my recent Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

alexkharrod

Before TRT I only have TT and FT results. I just recently had my E2 (sensitive) and SHBG checked as well.
4/24/18
TT - 191ng/dl ( range 250-1100)
FT - 33.8 pg/nl ( range 35-155)

May 2018
PSA- 0.29
HCT - 40.4

after 4 months on Daily gel on both shoulders:
August 2018
TT - 293 ( range 250-1100)
FT 40.3 ( range 35-155)
PSA - 0.37
HCT - 39.3

I switched to Test CYP injections 200mg every 2 weeks

After biweekly shots my results as of
10-1-18
TT - 391 ( range 250-1100)
FT - 69.2 ( range 35-155)

My latest bloodwork (after injecting 56mg every 3.5 days), pulled in the morning on the day of my evening shot.

1/18/19
TT - 638
FT - ( different lab, different range 15.31 ( range 5-21)
HCT - 44.2
SHBG - 34.3 (range 19.3 - 76.4)
E2 (Sensitive) 14.2 (range 8-35)

I feel good, no issues, just wanted some feedback on what I can glean from these latest tests, particularly with E2 and SHBG. I know swapping labs wasn't the best, but you have to use what you have, and Kaiser paid for and ordered all of the first tests. 2x weekly shots are fine. Not sure what my Kaiser physician will think about the TT being 638.

thanks,
A

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You can supplement with DHEA, that will convert some of your testosterone into estrogen. That's one of the reasons I'd supplement with DHEA, to help increase my estrogen.

maxadvance

I don’t think my Kaiser doc will were the hcg. Is it too low? Any other ways to get e2 higher?

"I feel good, no issues, " Your own words. Why would you chase a number if you feel fine? Quit trying to fix something that isn't broken. If you supplement w hcg you're just taking a different pathway to aromatize T to increase your estrogen. Why? You feel good. You could accomplish the same thing by increasing your T dose. Quit listening to so called internet experts and listen to your body. Adjust based on your symptoms not on a number.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me