Help Very Low Iron Panel Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkiDaddy

Can a Very Low Iron Panel have any effect on Libido or Erections?
Here is my labs from today:

Tests Result Flag Units Reference Interval Lab
Iron and TIBC 184-462-0542-0
Iron Bind.Cap.(TIBC) 335 ug/dL 250-450 TNLCA
UIBC 314 ug/dL 111-343 TNLCA
Iron 21 Low ug/dL 38-169 TNLCA
Iron Saturation 6 ALERT % 15-55 TNLCA

C-Reactive Protein, Cardiac 184-462-0542-0
C-Reactive Protein, Cardiac 0.50 mg/L 0.00-3.00 TNLCA
Relative Risk for Future Cardiovascular Event
Low <1.00
Average 1.00 - 3.00
High >3.00

Sedimentation Rate-Westergren 184-462-0542-0
Sedimentation Rate-Westergren 3 mm/hr 0-30 TNLCA
Ferritin, Serum 184-462-0542-0
Ferritin, Serum 13 Low ng/mL 30-400 TNLCA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Ferritin, Serum 13 Low ng/mL
This is dreadfully low, the same can be said about iron!

I'm in the same boat as yourself, I started TRT with an iron deficiency as was always fatigued and would lose erections always after a few weeks on new protocols and always thought it was estrogen related, then I looked back at my iron labs and am seeing similar results to your own.

Your thyroid requires iron to function as well and there isn't much to speak of in circulation or in stored iron (ferritin). Thyroid problems can cause low iron through poor absorption in the digestive system.

I wouldn't mind seeing MCH and MCV is you've got them, mine were bottomed out and years earlier was quite a bit higher before TRT.

Your iron deficiency may have other causes and should be investigated, do you have any other medical issues.

Last edited:

pyater

Same Issue for me. I just had iron tested and got preliminary results today. Concerned about iron saturation rate. Waiting for Dr. to get back to me. I do take a proton pump inhibitor.

1562592481809.png

1562592498881.png

1562592511122.png

pmgamer18

I have pituitary problems and my pit dose not tell my body to make hormones. I have been on iron pills for yrs. with vit. C.

I take one pill 3x's a week was on 3/day taking Ferrous Fumarate Iron pills 324 mgs.

pmamer18

pyater

Any Suggestions for iron supplementation ? I started 65 mg of iron (as ferrous Sulfate pills) which says is equivalent to 325 mg liquid ferrous sulfate) with 500 mg vitamin c twice daily. Having trouble adjusting bowels, looser stools but less frequent, bloated, gas, etc. Anyone using a gentler iron supplement for low iron, low ferritin and iron sat rate?

YOu can aid iron absorption with Vitamin-C, 1g, or even L-Lysine is supposed to help absorption. Dealing with any gut issues that result in malabsorption, probably the root cause of basic low iron, will be helpful no matter what. If you suffer thru reflux, ingigestion, gas/bloat, etc etc you should work thru that with pre/pro-biotics and other enzymes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me