HealthGains - Dr. Richard Gaines MD

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Four years ago at the ripe age of 48 I started my search for male bio identical hormone replacement. I did a lot of research before hand and educated myself on what the best TRT Physician's prescribe when formulating a Testosterone Replacement Protocol for men. The key components were injectable Testosterone that I could do at home by myself, HCG to keep the testicles alive as a result of HPTA suppression and the use of an aromatase inhibitor if estrogen elevated during the course of the protocol.

I also was looking for a Physician with membership in specific professional medical groups and medical credentials that presented to me that the practitioner I was going to choose was trained correctly in the latest protocols for the treatment of Hypogonadism in men.

This is where Doctor Gaines shines! His professional certifications include:

Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (FAARM) from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Board certification from the American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM).
Certification as a Functional Medicine Practitioner with advanced training at The Institute for Functional Medicine.

Certification in Age Management Medicine from Cenegenics Elite Health, which is affiliated with the Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami and the School of Medicine at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas.

These were the professional groups that I was looking for in the Doctor I was going to choose and Dr Gaines had them all:

The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Age Management Medicine Group
The American College for Advancement in Medicine
The Institute of Functional Medicine

When I had my initial appointment I was not disappointed. Dr. Gaines conducted a thorough physical examination which included body fat and composition analysis using state of the art technology. Blood was pulled and analyzed by one of the nations leading labs for analyzing hormones in both men and women...can't ask for more than that!

When the results came back the office called me to set up a 90 minutes one-on-one consultation with Dr. Gaines with no interruptions or distractions. In this consult the Doctor conducted a complete review of the blood work and what each and every lab mean to my health and well-being...it was amazing what I learned in that initial consult and was worth every penny in my book!

We discussed my lifestyle, home life, work, diet, exercise and everything else that has an impact on my overall health. You see, Dr. Gaines doesn't just look at one particular facet of a man's life and draw clinical conclusions, he takes everything into consideration when assessing a man's health and probability for hormone replacement therapies and other lifestyle changes (like diet and exercise) that can have a huge impact on a man's health and well being.

At the conclusion of our initial consult, Dr Gaines rated my over all health as "healthy for a man my age". This was good and bad news, you see I had low testosterone levels but normal for a man of 48...and I had all the symptoms to go with it which I didn't want anymore.

Dr. Gaiines put me on a weekly protocol of Testosterone injections and the use of HCG to keep the testicles functioning. We tested for estrogen again later after I started the protocol and it was determined that I didn't need an inhibitor. Note that he waited before putting more drugs into me and waited for blood tests to make that determination...again, something I was looking for in the care I wanted.

It's been four years now since I've been under Dr. Gaines care and I can say without any hesitation whatsoever that he is one of the best medical practitioners in the use of bio identical hormone replacement for men...and women!

His staff is second to none and I am always treated with smiles, respect and courtesy...the way it supposed to be!

Overall, the impact that TRT has had on my has changed my life in so many fantastic ways I don't know where to start.

If you're looking for this type of medical care and treatment for your low testosterone or under performing Thyroid I would encourage you to contact the Doctor's office to see how he can help you as well: http://healthgains.com/

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sandman

Hello Gene, thanks for pointing me to this post. I live in Broward and my doctor tells me my testosterone is normal for my age (45) as well. However, I would like to consult TRT doctor. Can you give me an idea what typical cost of initial consult and testing would be with Dr. Gaines? Also, did you have to purchase all your meds through Gaines or does he prescribe and allow you to get it at your own pharmacy, etc?

There was another place I was considering in Boca. Initial consult $300 followed by $150 for blood tests. They offer pellets and cream, no mention of i form on their site.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
All protocols are different for each man so pricing varies.

I would say this; if he puts a protocol together for you, and he most likely will; just stick to these two things:

1. Testosterone Cyp
2. HCG

You won't need an AI unless after 6 weeks follow up labs warrant.

If you just use these two things and reject all other recommendations you will get what you need at less than $50 a week.

He'll throw the kitchen sink at you to purchase a ton of shit like they all do; but just get the Test and HCG and be done with it.

These clinics do not use insurance and you must purchase your drugs through them; they all operate this way if you want the right care.

Call his office and get some pricing.

As I've said; he's one of the best in my personal opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me