HCG Restart Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

musician32

Hey guys,

I've been doing research on here for a while and want to say I'm grateful that this community exists! I have done a ton of research so I'll try to get right to my question that I can't seem to find an answer on.

Brief back story: I'm 35 years old with TT readings around 400-450 and free T at the bottom range. I don't have a ton of symptoms but I wouldn't say I feel "optimal". Back in my 20's I ran some testosterone cycles with pct (but no hcg) for about 5 years off an on and I haven't touched any gear in about 6 years. Because of the low readings I'm now attempting to do a restart since the last time I did one it seemed to go pretty well (4 years ago) but lately my testosterone labs have dipped down.

Question: Is it ok to stop HCG at the end of an 8 week restart and not take anything to stimulate the pituitary (clomid nolva etc)? Long story short I had some real bad sides from those drugs in the past and I will never take those again. I could take arimidex but I'm worried about tanking my estrogen and feeling like shit on that drug. So I guess my question is, if I take nothing will I likely bounce back quickly or will I feel terrible for an extended period of time. I'm fully aware how everything works, LH being shut down while on HCG etc and I'm curious if anyone has stopped hcg cold turkey like this.

Side note: I'm running HCG for 8 weeks total. I was doing 700 iu's 3x per week but I just did a blood test at week 3 and I'm only at 550 TT. Therefore I'm going to bump it up to 1000 iu's 3x per week.

Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

musician32

I wish I could remember, it was a long time ago. It was prescribed by a doc and I was only on it for about 2 weeks when I started developing eye floaters and other visual disturbances that unfortunately have never gone away so at this point it's too risky to go back on.

Would like to know what you guys think about bouncing back after hcg for 8 weeks with no serm or ai?

cigpk

I wish I could remember, it was a long time ago. It was prescribed by a doc and I was only on it for about 2 weeks when I started developing eye floaters and other visual disturbances that unfortunately have never gone away so at this point it's too risky to go back on.

Would like to know what you guys think about bouncing back after hcg for 8 weeks with no serm or ai?
I feel ya man, serms can be brutal. Clomid was actually much more tolerable for me.
I took tamoxifen for 2 weeks after a 2 week run with hcg (as part of coming off T) and it was awful. I was on only 10 mg a day and I could barely stand it - the nausea, ED, insomnia, everything.

I don’t know how people run tamoxifen for longer than a few weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me