Hcg and levels of LH and FSH

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jared P.

Hi everybody stopped by to ask a question to see if anybody could help me out. I was curious if my luteinizing hormone and my follicle stimulating hormone levels are going to change with my HCG that I'm taking? I have been on a certain amount of HCG but my blood work is still showing my LH and FSH levels are pretty much nonexistent. Just not sure if when I administer the HCG if it's supposed to raise those levels on my blood work or if it will not show on the lab results. Thanks everyone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jayyy

LH and FSH will increase only if it detects that there is low testosterone in your blood.( FSH is for sperm). HCG is used to increase ur testosterone n sperm count. Looks like u have high levels of testosterone so thats why ur LH has gone down. When u take exogenous HCG, ur body stops producing LH n FSH. I am beginner but some experts can explain u properly

Jared P.

Thanks for the reply, I just wanted to make sure my Lh and Fsh levels were supposed to be low on labs, even though I'm taking 500iu twice weekly along with my trt.

xqfq

Jayyy is correct, your LH and FSH will be low or zero even if you're on HCG monotherapy. LH is the signal your brain sends to your testicles to produce testosterone. If you're taking HCG you're sending that signal directly and so your brain will stop sending it.

Jared P.

I'm taking hcg to maintain fertility, I am on testosterone twice weekly. I knew that with the exogenous testosterone being administered my Lh and fsh levels would drop. I just wasnt sure if they would raise with the addition of hcg to my protocol or if they would stay low. Thanks again

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me